When natural hair takes you over the edge LOL

Evolving78

i can't wait for her to get a relaxer! i'm so sick of her rants it's not even funny. i don't look for this woman either on youtube. i have seen these vids from someone posting them and she is draining me. i will buy the relaxer and send it to her just to keep her off of youtube.

Last edited:

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
"What's that ish, fantasia, ecostyler? It made my hair like some damn raw ramen noodles"

I follow her on youtube and sent her a message or two..she is too funny to me....(in a good way)

Detroit2Dallas

Raw Ramen Noodles LOL! Then on the update video she said she got on a Rick James Wigs. She got a foul mouth but I couldnt stop laughing.

Detroit2Dallas

i can't wait for her to get a relaxer! i'm so sick of her rants it's not even funny. i don't look for this woman either on youtube. i have seen these vids from someone posting them and she is draining me. i will buy the relaxer and send it to her just to keep her off of youtube.

all her videos is like this? you really sound fed up:lachen:

Evolving78

all her videos is like this? you really sound fed up:lachen:

i am! i've seen three videos and she just needs to give it up! she does it for the comedy, because she actually has friends that can give support and advice in the natural hair community. after the second time watching her, i feel she is just doing it for the views.

It's not funny anymore..... just too freakin dramatic for me....

Kay.Dee

I can relate to her. Some people on youtube make having natural hair look so easy...it isn't smooth sailing for everyone :lol: it's good for people to see the other side of the coin.

I can relate to her though, my hair gets on my nerves but I will not be relaxing it anytime soon. I'm gonna hang in there!

nappystorm

I can relate to her. Some people on youtube make having natural hair look so easy...it isn't smooth sailing for everyone :lol: it's good for people to see the other side of the coin.

I can relate to her though, my hair gets on my nerves but I will not be relaxing it anytime soon. I'm gonna hang in there!
I love my natural hair and I seriously doubt I will ever relax again, but natural hair is a labor of love.

AmyRose92

Expletives aside, HIMAY10ENCE has always been really entertaining to watch while being completely honest. I understand her pain though. I certainly can't do a WNG because it'll be like Knot n' Breakage City by the middle of the day. Yes, she needs a "Don't be bothered with" style lol

LovelyNaps26

i think she's frustrated b/c she has unrealistic expectations. i think she loves the hair on other naturals but not the hair on her own head. that is a perfect recipe for returning to the relaxer. :yep:

HappilyLiberal

i am! i've seen three videos and she just needs to give it up! she does it for the comedy, because she actually has friends that can give support and advice in the natural hair community. after the second time watching her, i feel she is just doing it for the views.

It's not funny anymore..... just too freakin dramatic for me....

Between the gum chewing and the constant cussing, she's just too freakin' ignorant for me!:perplexed

Last edited:

D.Lisha

Lmao, she is too funny!
when she said the fantasia ic made her look like "raw ramen noodles" I died!
Yup like she said.."stick a fork in her" because she"s clearly DONE lmao.
Lawd..she may have a potty mouth, but u gotta love her! Seriously :)......"don"t bothered with style" rotflmao!

Sent from my DROID PRO using Long Hair Care Forum App

Creatividual

Yea she's a trip. Her language can be a bit much but she speaks a lot of truths. But like another poster said, some naturals make it all look very easy. I like to see the other side of the coin as well. You can tell she is done even though I thought her lil fro was cute.

ART11

"Have no fear, mon frere"... :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I totally understand where she is coming from. When I am natural, I wear my hair no longer than 2 inches. Past that, it is just a pain in the tail.

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
"the coowashing and the gel..."
the way she said it was funny LOL

Anyone else think they way she said "booger" was hilarious?