Relaxed ladies

KrimsonKween

What good moisturizer do u use?

How do u shampoo ur hair? Dialy weekly eic

What good products do u use?

What is the best relaxer?

How do you take care of your hair daily and at night?

My daughter is getting her hair relaxed after a year of being natural and I want to give her some good advice. She has also made up her mind to relax.

Give me some good advice for her. I know you can't treat natural hair like you do relaxed. Help a sister's daughter out.

Thanks ladies

MizaniLocs

What good moisturizer do u use? I use Sunsilk's TLC Hydra Cream. It's very good!

How do u shampoo ur hair? Dialy weekly eic I shampoo my hair once a week. I also do a pre-shampoo conditioning session consisting of any ole conditioner and some oil.

What good products do u use? I like all of my products. I use Creme of nature shampoo, keracare humecto conditioner, and herbal essence's long term relationship as a leave-in.

What is the best relaxer? Def. Profectiv regular.

How do you take care of your hair daily and at night? I wear my hair up in one big twist. At night I remove the hair clip that I use to keep it up and add my satin scarf.

I hope this helps!

Simply_Kelz

What good moisturizer do u use? Elasta QP, VO5 condish,

How do u shampoo ur hair? Dialy weekly eic Shampoo weekly during rollerset season. Clarify monthly during cowash season.

What good products do u use? NTM Silk Touch Leave In, Chi Silk Infusion, VO5 condish, ORS Replenishing Pack,

What is the best relaxer? Honestly, I don't know. I use ORS No-Lye .. it's pretty good.

How do you take care of your hair daily and at night? When cowashing either bun or braid out and I either do the bun or braid it up at night

Honestly, these questions will only cover the tip of the iceberg. They seem to be very general. Feel free to see my regimen in the about me section of my fotki.

I felt like I was being very vague and not helpful.:perplexed

ajoyfuljoy

aloe vera glycerin spray/Lacio Lacio/NTM leave-in/bootleg Potion #9

How do u shampoo ur hair? Dialy weekly eic

Shampoo weekly, cowash when I want to

aloe vera glycerin spray/Silicon Mix Leave in/ORS Replenish/Organix Shampoo/Organics leave in serum

Silk Elements for Sensitive Scalp

Put on scarf at night/ spray with aloe glycerin mix and put in leave in as needed for day

My daughter is getting her hair relaxed after a year of being natural and I want to give her some good advice. She has also made up her mind to relax.

Give me some good advice for her. I know you can't treat natural hair like you do relaxed. Help a sister's daughter out.

Maybe hip her to the air dry options that relaxed ladies have. Twist/braid outs aren't only for naturals. It's a great styling option for relaxed hair and there are a lot of variations of styles you can acheive also.

If she has the mindset that weekly DCing and daily moisture are absolute musts, and if she keeps heat styling products out of her head she should be OK

Those were my two downfalls during my teen years and IMO the main reasons my hair didn't take off back then.

Thanks ladies

ajoyfuljoy

Honestly, these questions will only cover the tip of the iceberg. They seem to be very general. Feel free to see my regimen in the about me section of my fotki.
I felt like I was being very vague and not helpful.:perplexed

I agree with this. Also check out my fotki. It's unlocked. Go to my journals section. It's VERY detailed and will probably tell you more than you wanted to know :yep:

Also, since she is so young I highly suggest finding a good stylist to help monitor the health of her hair. Go to the review forum and pm a couple of ladies from your area if you need help finding a stylist.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
profectiv mega growth antibreakage strengthener

How do u shampoo ur hair?
I shampoo once a week and cowash 3 or 4 times a week

I pretty much just use profectiv stuff and I use suave humectant for my cowashes and silk elements mega cholesterol deep conditioner. I seal with amla and I use aphogee for ever so often

I really really like profectiv relaxers......the kit got everything including prerelaxer treatment to avoid overlapping

I flat iron once a week and I mostly wrap my hair everynight and tie with silk scarf. When I do late workouts I wash, rollerset and airdry ...if I'm lazy I may just pull the wet hair in one and tie with a silk scarf