Reneice updated!!!!

bluediamond0829

Hey everyone Reneice updated her hair album on her fotki and her regimen(yay) i love this girl i was just trying to find some weave inspiration.

Heres her fotki check it out.

http://members.fotki.com/Reniece20/about/

Oh and BTW she is 100% natural so she did a full transition even after the 2005 of growing her hair out to that long beautiful length.

Last edited:

loulou82

No words. How the heck did she get her natural hair to that length already? It looks lovely.

bluediamond0829

Well i was just thinking that too and thinking dang my hair is growing slow and then was like wait hold up shes been doing it since 2006 and i just started in 2007 so she has 2 years ahead of me. But she has a great regimen i'll print it out in the morning for my new weave regimen to follow....

loulou82

^^ Yes that's true. I have to remind myself to have patience. Next year should be my year though!

Mystic

Wow! I wonder how she is able to press 99% of the time without heat damage. Her hair looks SO healthy!

HoneyDew

Reneice is famous! :spinning:

I was in the BSS yesterday, and this girl was in there being all loud and talking about this girl who used weaves to grow her hair out and that she has been waiting for an appointment for so long. Then the lady that worked there also said she was waiting. Then the customer said go there NOW because she is now letting people sign up again.

She had all her details wrongs saying that they had to buy hair from Reneice and other incorrect info, but I knew exactly who they were talking about without even hearing her name. This same raving customer said that she glues her weaves in and that she cannot do sew-ins. HUH? Isn't that what Reneice does - sew ins? I think she thinks that Reneice does glue in weaves.

Anyway, it was funny hearing them talk about it and all of the hair problems they have been having (from coloring, bad stylists, etc.). We need LHCF contact cards so we can pass them out yall.

BTW, Reneice's prices are too much for me. Goodness, I would not pay that for a weave. Maybe once, but for longterm - nah. Times are too hard for that kind of investment. Well, These days, though, it seem less risky to invest in a weave than saving money in a bank. :rolleyes:

loulou82

Her sister Breon may have lower prices. I looked at her Fotki and her weaves are also done with quality and care. I wouldn't mind going to Breon.

Anew

I would love to pay either one of the ladies a visit, but I'm in Florida. Even though my family is in MD, that would mean paying $400 for a roundtrip ticket plus $350 for hair that won't stay in longer than 3 months, lol. Dang!

MJ

Wooza! Thanks for the tip. I was there a few days ago checking to see if there were any updates. Reniece is awesome.

Last edited:

HoneyDew

Her sister Breon may have lower prices. I looked at her Fotki and her weaves are also done with quality and care. I wouldn't mind going to Breon.

Checked out Breon's fotki and she does a wonderful job. I emailed her to ask rates. I have braids in now and I just don't want to deal with the installation AND removal process. Plus I would like a weave that looks like my natural hair, while give my hair a break.

bluediamond0829

I also thought about taking a trip up to Reneice but i think i have found a stylist that is here in ATL i mean she's not as great as Reneice but hopefully she can get me to that point.

MzLady78

OMG- her pressing results are amazing!

I flat iron mine, but I think I'm gonna buy a pressing home and see how it comes out.

cmw45

Her hair is such an inspiration. She has me itiching to straighten my hair...I might have to check up on her heat regimen.

Anew

I believe Reniece straightens her hair with a hot comb. She said that she only went natural b/c it was hard trying to find someone to properly touch up her relaxed hair. Although she's natural, she plans on wearing her hair straight 99% of the time.

Country gal

BTW, Reneice's prices are too much for me. Goodness, I would not pay that for a weave. Maybe once, but for longterm - nah. Times are too hard for that kind of investment. Well, These days, though, it seem less risky to invest in a weave than saving money in a bank. :rolleyes:

I feel you. She seems like she does quality work. She has had success with her own hair. I am completely natural. I would need to have a full weave sewn in. It is nice to see that she was able to do work doing something she is passionate about. I just don't have the $300 for a weave job that I may only keep for 6-8 weeks. Can we get a LHCF discount? :lachen:

Disclaimer- I am knocking her for charging prices for good quality work. :yep: Sista just can't stomach paying that much for doll baby hair.

Country gal

Checked out Breon's fotki and she does a wonderful job. I emailed her to ask rates. I have braids in now and I just don't want to deal with the installation AND removal process. Plus I would like a weave that looks like my natural hair, while give my hair a break.

Exactly. This is the issue I am having. I have been wearing a wig. I wanted the ease of braids but not have to sit through it. I don't want to take it out either.

HoneyDew

Exactly. This is the issue I am having. I have been wearing a wig. I wanted the ease of braids but not have to sit through it. I don't want to take it out either.

Girl, I am dreading my braid take-down day. :nono:

I just don't think I can do braids again for a while.

HoneyDew

Any clients know exactly when in September she is opening up her appointment book?

The way she normally does it first come first serve. She has a waiting list. You have to get on the list and then she emails you with her availablity, but it is like you have to jump on it or you miss out.

I failed to jump on an appointment notification from her after being on her list for about 2 months.

I messed up because her prices were cheaper then. :look:

Anyway, it is best to just get on this list. Sometimes she even turns that off too and you cannot even get on the waiting list.