Reneice updated!!!!

HairBella08

Breon did my hair on 9/18 and it was the best experience. I had to travel but my hair is so jacked up that I was willing to make the investment. Breon did an excellent job and she treated my hair with kid gloves every step of the way. I was truly amazed at her work. When I came home, people who I had not seen since my braid takedown thought it was my real hair ( I did buy the EP hair). I know for some the whole process may be too expensive, but with the tub full of products I've purchased in the past and the hair dressers I've spent my money on with no results, at least I feel like I am investing in something that is proven to show results if you follow the proper regimen.

ajacks

Breon did my hair on 9/18 and it was the best experience. I had to travel but my hair is so jacked up that I was willing to make the investment. Breon did an excellent job and she treated my hair with kid gloves every step of the way. I was truly amazed at her work. When I came home, people who I had not seen since my braid takedown thought it was my real hair ( I did buy the EP hair). I know for some the whole process may be too expensive, but with the tub full of products I've purchased in the past and the hair dressers I've spent my money on with no results, at least I feel like I am investing in something that is proven to show results if you follow the proper regimen.

ITA. I have had installs done by both, my current install was done by Breon a month ago. I have been a client since December 2007, after being on the waiting list since August 2007.

HoneyDew

Where is breon's fotki. What is her contact info/prices?

http://public.fotki.com/Breon/

She told me that her introductory rate is $180. She says that you need a consultation with her beforehand. She said she is only interested in getting clients that are interested in growing their hair out and not just getting weaves for style alone. She says her schedule fills up fast and that she normally can make appts 3 weeks out.

Last edited:

GoingBack

What are you guys who are already clients doing for your hair while wearing the weave? What type of regimen do you have?