Represent Your Fav. Cholesterol Conditioner!

glamazon386

LocksOfLuV said:
I read old threads, and it seems like no one is really feeling Lustrasilk.

I tried the mango one and it was just watery like. It didn't do anything for me. I still have the whole tub of it in my storage bin in my bathroom. I think I'm gonna put it in the product swap at the next meeting along with some other stuff I didn't like.

ETA: What's up with that new LeKair one with the peach and stuff? Where do I find that?

LocksOfLuV

bmoreflyygirl said:
I tried the mango one and it was just watery like. It didn't do anything for me. I still have the whole tub of it in my storage bin in my bathroom. I think I'm gonna put it in the product swap at the next meeting along with some other stuff I didn't like.

ETA: What's up with that new LeKair one with the peach and stuff? Where do I find that?

I think she was talking about this Lekair Cholesterol (pink one) and that she adds the coconut milk etc.

gymfreak336

B_Phlyy said:
Silk Elements MegaCholesterol and Queen Helene Get my vote.

Here! Here! I love these two. I restocked the silk elements one last night. I find that the silk elements works well in just a few minutes as well as longer under heat. Queen Helene needs heat for me but the results are well worth it. Both are cheap and very effective. They stay in constant rotation in my bathroom. I practically use silk elements every wash.

yourleoqueen

I have the LustraSilk that preciousjewel posted above, and it's nothing special to me (and I hate the smell). I prefer Silk Elements and Queen Helene Super.

Last edited:

MamaBraidedIt

LocksOfLuV said:

I tried Lustrasilk and it was too watery --well not as thick as Lekair--for my liking. It had a nice smell though.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
LocksOfLuV said:

:ohwell: Awww, I really enjoy the lustrasilk cholesterol conditioners for pre-poos, though I usually doctor them up.

LocksOfLuV

mochamadness said:
:ohwell: Awww, I really enjoy the lustrasilk cholesterol conditioners for pre-poos, though I usually doctor them up.

Man, what's up with your fotki chica?

But yeah, I am not discrediting Lustrasilk one bit. I just might buy it.:look:

mochamadness

Going the Distance
LocksOfLuV said:
Man, what's up with your fotki chica?

But yeah, I am not discrediting Lustrasilk one bit. I just might buy it.:look:

lol You know I've been rebeling against fotki's $50 yearly fee. I remember when I first joined it was about $30 then jump up to $50 with the quickness. I'm just gonna bite the cost and pay my $50 and call it a day...so the fotki will be back and running really soon girl!!

LocksOfLuV

mochamadness said:
lol You know I've been rebeling against fotki's $50 yearly fee. I remember when I first joined it was about $30 then jump up to $50 with the quickness. I'm just gonna bite the cost and pay my $50 and call it a day...so the fotki will be back and running really soon girl!!

50 bucks?! Good lawd that's a lot of money.

Why don't you get the free edition of fotki? You'll have a few ads and whatnot but it's not that bad if you turn down your speakers.:lol:

ChocoKitty

LocksOfLuV said:
I think she was talking about this Lekair Cholesterol (pink one) and that she adds the coconut milk etc.

Yeah. Sorry for the confusion. I meant "peach colored"! :lol:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Hey I have that same shower curtain, :lol: .
preciousjewel76 said:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus!:D

Out of all the cholesterol's I've tried in the past, Hollywood Beauty Carrot Cholesterol was the best as far as moisturizing, and it left my hair soft.

gloomgeisha

Another vote for Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus here! I have some on my head right now. I love the way this stuff smells...kind of like orange creme. I add things to it as well, like castor oil, honey, and ORS Olive Oil Conditioner (I'm so glad they sell this stuff in bottles now.)

LovelyLionessa

bmoreflyygirl said:
LeKair Shea Cholesterol Creme. I tried the Lustrasilk and didn't like it.

I looooove LeKair Cholesterol Plus, that's my favorite cholesterol of all time. It's nice and thick and perfect for pre-pooing as it lathers when you rinse it. You can't beat the price either. I found a BSS out of town that carries the LeKair Shea Butter Cholesterol Creme, I have some tubs, I can't wait to use this one too.

LocksOfLuV

artemis_e. said:
DITTO!

How on earth did I miss this thread?!?:lol:

I mix this w/PM SuperCharged; it's so great!

Thanks for bumping this. I am buying a new cholesterol today since I am almost out of Hollywood Beaut Olive Cholesterol (which I like, it doesn't give me stellar results, but the results are pretty good).

joyous

fancypants007 said:
I just started using the Wella Kolesterol and I do a acv rinse afterwards and my hair was so manageable that the comb seemed to glide through my hair. I also lost very little hair in my detangling.

Here's another vote for Wella. It leaves ny hair super moisturized.