Resurrection Day 2008: What the Lord BURIED and what the Lord RAISED UP in your life?

PaperClip

This is a PROPHETIC SYMBOLISM thread!

So I was in church this morning and I the LCHF Christian Forum came to my mind.... During this Holy Week, Good Friday, and Resurrection Sunday, I was believing the Lord for a miraculous healing and the Good Friday message at church was about the benefit of Jesus' death...how Jesus "settled" some things before He said "it is finished".

So what came to mind that I should do is start a thread to give the opportunity for us to DECLARE those things that the Lord BURIED (for good, forever!) and to REJOICE at what the Lord has RESURRECTED in your life...something that was once dead but the Lord, the same spirit that raised the Lord from the dead is the same spirit that resurrected a situation in your life....

Isaiah 53:4 For sure He took on Himself our troubles and carried our sorrows. Yet we thought of Him as being punished and hurt by God, and made to suffer. 5 But He was hurt for our wrongdoing. He was crushed for our sins. He was punished so we would have peace. He was beaten so we would be healed. 6 All of us like sheep have gone the wrong way. Each of us has turned to his own way. And the Lord has put on Him the sin of us all.

1 Peter 2:24 He carried our sins in His own body when He died on a cross. In doing this, we may be dead to sin and alive to all that is right and good. His wounds have healed you!

Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

You don't have to tell all your business:grin:.... but this thread can serve to remind you and show others about the power of the Lord's resurrection. I was going to ask the Mods to delete this thread after seven days in prophetic symbolism that those things that were dead are dead and gone forever...but I'm thinking this thread should remain open to encourage others....

The power of the resurrection is EVERY DAY! Not just the day the calendar says....

What did the Lord take to the grave for you? What did the Lord raise from the dead for you? Shout and share unto God with a voice of triumph!

Bunny77

Re: Resurrection Day 2008: What the Lord BURIED and what the Lord RAISED UP in your l

Great thread!

I'll say that the Lord buried despair and doubt and raised trust and hope! :)

janiebaby

Re: Resurrection Day 2008: What the Lord BURIED and what the Lord RAISED UP in your l

Without getting too deep:look:....I thank God for what I have and for what I don't have.

It took me a long time to figure out that what I don't have....

A) I haven't been prepared for the negatives that come along with it although all I saw were positives

and

B) I have to start doing alot more with what I have before I take on more.

Thank God that I'm learning:yep:

Glib Gurl

Excellent thread!

Although it took a lot for me to finally get this through my skull, he took spiritual DEATH away and replaced it with EVERLASTING life. :yep:

HWAY

The Lord set me free from false doctrines and idolatry and raised up full trust in him and a relationship with him.

Matt 11:29
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Col 3:24
"Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ."

shalom

RR - Excellent post.

I've been delivered from the bondages of sin!