Reveiw Mizani Moisturefuse Shampoo & Conditioner

free2bme

Hi Based on the rave reveiws of many of you (waving to BrownRelaxedHair!, I decided to give this line a try.

The shampoo is a moisturising shampoo with a gentle lather. My hair is very very due for a touch up so I needed all the gentle I could get. All in all a very decent shampoo. wWhen compared to my favorite, Elucene it comes close but I still prefer elucence. I give it /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif out of a possible five.

The conditioner: I used the conditioner in the shower. I left it in for about 10 minutes. I aslo mixed the conditioner with a little olive oil based on the recommendation of BRH. It was very moisturising and made my hair very soft. It did a fairly decent job of detangling my hair too. A decent conditioner. I definately prefer it to Redkens All Soft Heavy Cream. It's definately a contender as a deep conditoner in my rotation. I give it /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

azul11

wow that sounds like a good review. i guess i will give it a try because i wanted to try elucence but with it not being readily available i think its good to find alternatives. God bless you all.