Reviews: Yes to Carrots Hair & Mud Mask & Yes to Cucumbers Daily Conditioner

jada1111

This new line at Walgreens is AWESOME!!!

I never would have purchased these products if it wasn't for mj11051's thread on naturallycurly and the reviews of the other ladies.

Yes to Cucumbers Daily Conditioner (color treated hair) - has no cones, moisturizes my hair beautifully and detangling was a breeze! I also used some of it as a leave-in to use with Devacare Arc Angell. This will be replacing Pantene Relaxed & Natural for me, as I feel the cyclopentaxilane is preventing products from styling my hair properly.

http://tinyurl.com/o4tpvn

Yes to Carrots Hair & Scalp Mud Mask - this was VERY MOISTURIZING and I left it in for the required 15 minutes (maybe longer). After rinsing, I followed with the Cucumbers Conditioner and it detangled very well. I don't notice or feel a major difference yet, but only time will tell. I like it for now.

http://tinyurl.com/qnn54n

I plan on buying the Pumpkin Juice Shampoo tonite for next time.

The above products received great reviews on the Walgreens website and on makeupalley.

Walgreens currently has a sale of buy one get one for 50% off. You can mix and match different products for the sale. Hopefully it's still going on, because I want to buy Eucerin's Smoothing Lotion.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I seen this in Target last night. I was going to pick some up, but wasn't sure of the reviews. Thanks

Odd One

YAY to the mud masque!!! use it multiple times a week makes my hair soooo soft

i also use the shampoo its alright! :yep:

and i also have the body scrub, body lotion(they are good) and the body butter...

now the body butter is good at moisturizing and stuff but ARG IT SMELLS LIKE DAX HAIR POMADE ( or some petrolanum stuff...whhhhhhat is up with that???) so i just use it on my feet before going to bed

here another thread about yes to carrots http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=329111

Kellum

I haven't tried their other products but am really tempted. I do love the Yes to Cucumber leave in. It is wonderful.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I love the Yes to Carrots Moisturizing Mud Mask. It comes in 2nd to my Sitrinillah but I love this stuff. It is hard to find around here. Anytime I do see it I just buy at least 2. I really do not like the price or size but don't care at this point because my hair loves it. We need to bombard their website and tell them to make it in bigger sizes.

*fabulosity*

Yeah I got this yesterday.. BOGO 1/2 off at Walgreens... plus the lady gave me .50 off with the coupon for it.. for each item.. so I got 2 YTC conditioners, 1 YTT, and 1 YTCu conditioner. It was 24.99 for 4...not bad. I'll clarify and see what I think...

jada1111

Yeah I got this yesterday.. BOGO 1/2 off at Walgreens... plus the lady gave me .50 off with the coupon for it.. for each item.. so I got 2 YTC conditioners, 1 YTT, and 1 YTCu conditioner. It was 24.99 for 4...not bad. I'll clarify and see what I think...

Excellent haul Fabulosity!

The sale was no longer going on when I went to purchase the Pumpkin Juice shampoo. Used it this morning and it did a great job of cleansing my hair.

BostonMaria

I bought the Hair Mask a few days ago and WOW this stuff is absolutely incredible

I was looking for a deep conditioner I didn't have to purchase online and this definitely will be my staple from this point forward. It left my hair extremely soft, moisturized and detangling was a breeze.

I got mine at Walgreen's for $12 bucks. I am mad that its now buy one get one 50% off, story of my life LOL

Cleve_gryl

:sad: I tried the Carrot Mask once, and it wasn't the bomb for me. I'm scared to try it again, so it doesn't go to the graveyard.

MonaLisa

:sad: I tried the Carrot Mask once, and it wasn't the bomb for me. I'm scared to try it again, so it doesn't go to the graveyard.

There, there now...you know any discarded masks would have a good home to go to ... at a very reasonable shipping and handling cost...of course..:look:

Kellum

I love the leave in. I've been using it for months along with Giovanni Direct leave in. It hasn't let me down yet. It is very creamy. A little goes a long way.