Rezz-A-Rect Hair Repair

ajargon02

I don't think that I would try that. i did look at the site, and the model looks as if her hair was teased in the "before" pic. the after pic looks like they brushed it, put some serum on it and curled it. Plus they didn't list the ingrediants in the product, and it sounds like a lot of it might be protein based or work well with heat styling and I don't do either.

I'm not a believer in this one, but if you or someone else checks it out, please give us a review!!

vestaluv1

:ohwell: I don't think I will be trying this anywayz...something about it seems dodgy somehow. Can't put my finger on it though.

ravenmerlita

I've never heard of it but the product claims are interesting. I'm always nervous about product sites that don't list the ingredients. Also, the before-after pic doesn't really tell much. If I blow dry my hair myself it comes out like the before pic. If a professional does it, it comes out like the after. It could just be a difference in just blowing the hair all over the head, or using a round brush to straighten it out.

Mleah

OK, ladies here it goes. My long term verdict is still out on this one. After using it I did have to follow it with a good moisturizer to counterbalance the dryness. In all fairness, I tried it out when the Santa Anna's blew through, so I not sure if my hair was super dry from the product or the atmosphere leaching out my moisture.

Rezz a rect by Arouse ingredients:
==============

Water

Aloe vera

Glycereth 7

Hydrolyzed vegetable protein

Stearalkonium chloride

Cetearyl alcohol / Cetearyth 20

Polyquaternium 10

Propylene Glycol Diazolidinyl Utea Methylparaben

Styrene/pvp copolymer

Dimethicone copolyol