Rezz-a-rect Reconstructor

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

So I bought it and applied it yesterday. We're traveling and I couldn't mess with my hair...which is probably a very good thing. It's a very strong protein treatment that has microparticles to rebond the cysteine bonds (and expensive). Yesterday, I thought I had waisted my money because it felt kinda dry. I applied another moisturizing condish afterwards. African-something 2 dollar natural oil from the Family Dollar hehehe...on wet hair. Result? Today? I am in love with how it feels. I bunned it and drove all night long. My hair is stress-free and feeling very very strong. The weaker crown area feels super strong. It's hard to explain but the combo of the Rezz-a-rect and the AFrican-something oil is great. It's like the Ginseng Miracle 8 or so. I like the product and it feels like this is a great way to grow all this relaxer out without cutting and damage at the line of demarcation. My new growth is super soft and straighter. Loving the feel. Antoniou's system works!

Last edited:
I bought it several months ago and now it sits in my product bin. I did notice my hair felt super dry afterward. Perhaps I'll retry it and follow with a good moisturizer.

Last edited:
I bought it several months ago and now it sits in my product bin. I did notice my hair felt super dry aftdrward. Perhaps I'll retry it and follow with a good moisturizer.

It's a very strong protein so you'd have to use that detangler product they have....I used Silk Elements. Hey, if you ever wish to sell it, PM me.

Back