Rinses: Questions???????

delp

Jazzin' Clear Rinse was just put on my hair, and now my hair is very dry. I remember someone stating that same sentiment on this forum. What other clear rinses would someone recommend? Thanks

sweetcashew

I hate Jazzin. It leaves my hair feeling like straw. I did use via clear rinse about two weeks ago and my hair felt very soft.

Lady_Lioness

I know that alot of rinses contains some sort of protein in them...which tends to make the hair hard or dry at times...Did you or your stylist deep conditioned your hair after applying the rinse?

BerrySweet

I've tried Jazzing and didnt' like it just because I didn't get any shine from it. It did make my hair feel rough though. I like Coulourhsines, not only is the color/shine good but it made my hair feel much softer afterwards.

Country gal

I would suggest using Sebastian colourshines in clear. It will give your hair a shine and not dry it out. Jazzin is not a good brand of rinse.

Cincysweetie

I would def. recommend Colourshines, hands down. I've used it twice and I'm about to use it again tonight. It makes my hair feel very soft and the shine is great. I conducted a poll awhile back about the different brands of clear rinses, when the forum is up and running again I'll try to bump it up for you.

In the mean time, moisturize, moisturize, moisturize...and next shampoo/condition make sure that you deep condition.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I use Adore and I haven't had a problem w/drying, the only thing is that I get more shine from my Silicone Mix than I do the rinse. I mainly like it for sealing the cuticle. But I do believe Colorshines seens to be the best out there for rinses period.
Lovelylocs said:
Is Adore drying too?