Rockey Trading Company *for the wig and weave wearers*

UGQueen

check out this site, www.rockeytrading.com/

the prices are ridiculous, and they have a pretty good selection too.

i heard about it from muffinismylover aka April aka Many Faces of Beauty on the YT.

I saw wigs on there for 22 that retail for 90 in the BBS.

I just had to share it with my ladies. :D:D

QueenNefi

Thank you for the info. Not to long ago their was a threat about Rockey. They changed the minimum order from $100 to $200- I think due to the influx of orders coming in. I think they may have lowered it back to $100 again. I bought from them at the $100 price and I came out ok. The only thing is, they don't tell you the price of S&H until after you've placed your order.

UGQueen

Thank you for the info. Not to long ago their was a threat about Rockey. They changed the minimum order from $100 to $200- I think due to the influx of orders coming in. I think they may have lowered it back to $100 again. I bought from them at the $100 price and I came out ok. The only thing is, they don't tell you the price of S&H until after you've placed your order.

how much did u end up paying in shipping?

QueenNefi

I tried to go back in and fine the invoice under my e-mail but I must have deleted it. I don't want to guess and tell a lie. Maybe you could call them before you place your final order, just to average it out. Good luck.

UGQueen

I tried to go back in and fine the invoice under my e-mail but I must have deleted it. I don't want to guess and tell a lie. Maybe you could call them before you place your final order, just to average it out. Good luck.

thanks ill def do that,
im ordering stuff for me and my mom so i assume its gunna be a bit more on the expensive side if they ship by weight.

VirGoViXxEn

i paid about $7 for shipping. its not bad at all. THey uise UPS which is very fast and reliable. They will provide you with the tracking number as well.