Rollerset- Preventing Frizz

Relentless

Reinventing
How do you prevent frizz or keep the hair strands in place once you start wearing your rollerset? I put an Anti-Frizz Serum on my hair, I hope that enough.:yep:

RossBoss

I use Lottabody Cremewrap and IC Fantasia Leave in conditioner to set with and olive, avocado or coconut oil to slather on the curls when dry and have never had a problem with frizzies.

LushLox

After I take out the rollers I never comb the hair, I just gentle tousle my hair with my fingers, that really makes a difference.

Using a good serum helps too imo.

Autumn Shaar

Rollersets are my go-to style and I used to use Proclaim Glossing Polish enriched with Olive Oil. I bought it from Sally's. I put it on my hair after my set dried and throughout the week between washes.

It prevented frizz well and smells great. It has silicone in it though. I stopped using it for that reason, because I'm trying to avoid silicones. I just live with the occasional frizz.
:look:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
When i use ALOT of serum when im rolling i notice i get a very smooth set as compared to when i dont use as much.also heavy serums work better at smoothing the hair yet the hair isnt weighed down in the end at all.

crlsweetie912

For me making sure my hair is sopping wet when I roll is KEY. My rollerset mix includes water, lacio lacio, lottabody setting lotion and some oil. PERFECT, bouncy, shiny, non frizzy curls!

Amcd

These are all great tips. Also make sure your hair is 100% dry. Otherwise it will frizz when you comb it.

ElegantPearl17

For me making sure my hair is sopping wet when I roll is KEY. My rollerset mix includes water, lacio lacio, lottabody setting lotion and some oil. PERFECT, bouncy, shiny, non frizzy curls!

Can you please share your exact recipe???? I am interested in trying this mixture. Also, how do you apply it to your hair when roller setting?