So, I decided to try to rollerset my hair

FoxyCurls

myself and it came out really pretty:yay:, but as soon as I walked outside it frizzed up:wallbash:. I normally go to a dominican salon and let them do it but I wanted to save some money (the one's in Houston charge $35 - $40). Whenever I go to the salon my hair NEVER frizzes. It will curl up but it does not frizz. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can use to keep it from turning into a frizzball.

This is what I did:

Shampooed and Conditioned w/Fructis Sleek & Shine Sheer
Deep Conditioned w/Curls Curl Ecstasy Asian Hair Tea

For rollersetting I rubbed Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum thru my hair and then proceeded to rollerset. I also used a mixture of water, Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum and Blended Beauty Straighening Glaze to keep my hair wet while I rollerset.

When it dried I wrapped my hair around my head and sat back under the dryer for 10 - 15 more mintures. It came out beautifully until I walked outside.

Lovelylocs

U need to use a leave-in conditioner and make sure that ur hair is COMPLETELY dry before u take the rollers out. If ur hair isnt completely dry, it will frizz. HTH

FoxyCurls

My hair was completely dry, but I didn't us a leave-in so I will try that on my next rollerset attempt.

Thank you for the advise.

Leslie_C

you may also want to try a little setting lotion...maybe use it mixed in your spray bottle with your water. Did you make sure it was soaking wet as u set each section on the rollers?

FoxyCurls

It was soaking wet. I sprayed each section before i rolled it, so it was soaking. I'm going to try the setting lotion. I have some QP Elasta Silk, so I'll try that.

thanks for the advise.