Rollersetters: Comb Fresh From Dryer or When Cool?

Lady Esquire

I'm under the dryer right now and this question popped in my head. I prefer to comb out when its still hot from the dryer? How about you? :spinning:

mzcris

I'm the same way too...my hair seems to comb thru better and wrap better :)
I see I'm not the only one either...lol

taz007

I am so glad that you posted this as I am under the dryer as well. Waiting for more replies ...

ceebee3

I never really thought about it but I always take the rollers down as soon as I get from under the dryer and then I wrap.

MizzCoco

Wow, I never really thought about it. I always let it cool off, simply because I cant tell if its completely dry. I'll try it hot next time and see if there's a difference. I'm under the dryer right now!

Bella_Atl

If I plan on keeping the curls in I let it cool. They set better. If I'm going to do a quick saran wrap I take them out hot. If not my hair won't stay straight. HTH!

Magnolia85

Last night, I combed straight from the dryer. I took my hair down this morning and oiled. It turned out pretty good for being 9 weeks post.

kami11213

After I'm dried completely I stay under the dryer for an addditional 5 minutes on the cool setting to seal my cuticles, so I comb when my hair is cool...

exoticmommie

Great question! I never knew there was a difference, I am under the dryer as well.

So I assume every one is prepping for Christmas. :yep:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I wait for mine to cool before I take out the rollers or comb. Even though I rollerset to wear my hair my hair straight, I like for it to have lots of bump and curl at the ends, so I don't comb it hot.