what kind of comb do you use on your dryer

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i broke my no heat challenge cause i might have a tradeshow job for M.A.G.I.C next week, anyways i had to buy a comb for then end of the dryer because the one that came with the dryer was on its last 4 teeth. Well i bought a Proclaim "dryer pik" I kid you not i did my hair in small sections and 1/2 the teeth on one side are gone and a few from the other side. Now i know my hair is thick but this is rediculous. What brand of replacement comb do you use. I like the gold'n hot comb with the metal plate but they dont sell it by itself. Help me!!!! i managed to finish but i need something for the next time i blow dry.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Well maybe you should probably look around for the metal blowdryer combs or bite the bullet and look for the most sturdy comb. Just detangle your hair really well and blow dry it by section. I'm sorry that I don't have an answer but even when I was natural I never used the comb attachment since my hair is legendary for breaking unbreakable combs.

so1913

I'm not sure how good you are with juggling a brush and a dryer, but I find that doing sections using a denman and a concentrator nozzle on my dryer yields better results. Plus, the brush is more sturdy, so no breaking teeth =)