ROLLERSETTERS: You have got to get this!

envybeauty

A dominican rinse. It makes rollersetting so EASY! I tried it this week and I LOVE it. I don't know how I missed out on "rinses". It is not a color. It seems like an instant conditioner. I clarified my hair with VO5, then used this to rinse. I then DC overnight. Then in the morning, I used this after I washed out the DC.:nono: My hair was not as sleek as when I just clarified. SOOOOOOOO....I used a little bit of the VO5 to clarify my strands then used more of the rinse...Sleek and smooth strands again! Parting my hair and detangling each section with a rat tail comb was effortless.

Highly recommend using this after clarifying for sleek and smooth strands.

This is the one I used. Bought it at an Asian BSS for $4.99.
yhst-8768295729079_1966_105221983

Hmmm... Maybe this will be my intro to Dominican products...

...although I was wondering why you needed a rat tail comb to do your rollersets? I only use wide tooth combs for this process and they turn out fine for my hair.

Last edited:
Yes, that is exactly the conditioner that I have in my shower right now :yep:. It makes my rollersetting effortless. The good thing is, I can get a discount by buying the product from myself, lol :lol: All the dominican rinses are very effective.

I thought Salerm 21 and Lacio lacio did a good job a providing slip for my rollersets. I will give this a try one day.

Hmmm... Maybe this will be my intro to Dominican products...

...although I was wondering why you needed a rat tail comb to do your rollersets? I only use wide tooth combs for this process and they turn out fine for my hair.

I don't need it but I prefer it. My hair comes out sleek and smooth with rat tail combs as opposed to using wide tooth ones. With my hair now being relaxed bone straight there is no reason for a rat tail comb not to glide through my hair when wet.

Back