Rollersetting DVD, Will it Work for MBL to WL hair?

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I do a good job at rollersetting, but can't for the life of me do the mohawk thing with the 3 sections. In fact, since my hair has been this length I've never even seen a stylist rollerset it with the mohawk/3 sections.

Can anyone out there confidently say that Macherie's DVD would make it easier for me to master the mohawk technique at home?

michaela

Natural 4b
Im wondering about Macherie's Video too!
Ive seen alot of people buy it but i never really heard any Reviews yet.

queen_t

Supergirl, it'll definitely enhance your technique. She's very detailed and the vid will have you sportin that 3-section set in no time.

I can honestly say it's one of my favorite/best hair investments. :yep:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Supergirl, it'll definitely enhance your technique. She's very detailed and the vid will have you sportin that 3-section set in no time.

I can honestly say it's one of my favorite/best hair investments. :yep:

Okay, looking at your hair and reading this... the Visa card is jumping into my lap!

Tarae

Yes! My hair isn't as long as yours but I finally watched the DVD yesterday and used her techinique. I was finally able to rollerset the 2 side sections properly, without taking forever, and I had no hair left out like I usually do.

When I finished, I wasn't frustrated like I usually am so I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to rollerset their own hair at home.

Stella B.

Highly recommended!! I didn't have a clue about how to rollerset my neck length hair until I bought her DVD. She is thorough, and detailed about the procedure and the materials. She'll have you doing the mohawk thing in no time. Worth it!!