*Rollersetting*

Zakina

I'm going to buy a rollerset soon!

What brand rollers do you use?
And also...
What hair products do you use?

thanx ladies :D

I use magnetic rollers and I detangle with Salerm 21 and set with Neutrogena Triple Moisture. I don't use a setting lotion and these curls last me for 2 weeks. It comes out very soft and light providing you dont use too much.

What brand rollers do you use? I use Diane Mangnetic rollers in Grey

What hair products do you use? I would first detangle my hair with thermasilk detangler...add a touch of NTM silk touch leave-in...then seal it all in with NTM serum.

Lonei, can you please tell me which product from the NTM line? Is that your pic in the avatar? WoW!

What brand rollers do you use? Annie's Mesh rollers

What hair products do you use? Elasta QP Silk, Aphogee Green Tea

Somethings I have also learned is make sure the hair stays damp while you are rolling, and comb out the hair before you roll it, and keep the roots taunt.

DDtexlaxd said:
Lonei, can you please tell me which product from the NTM line? Is that your pic in the avatar? WoW!
Sorry i thought I wrote it. Its the Silk Touch Leave In. Yes that its my pic in the avatar but that was sometime early in 2004. Thanks for the complement. I am also now texlaxed, can you describe the texture of your hair to me, for example when its wet, maybe you can PM me. Thanks

Back