Salerm 21 Rave!

ms_kenesha

SALERM 21 is FABULOUS! Saturday night I con-washed my hair w/ V05 Blueberries and Cream, used Aubrey's GPB, and then followed w/ Keracare Humecto (1 hr, no heat). I then rinsed that out and applied my brand new Salerm 21 (Ebay, 4 bottles) to my damp hair and rollerset. After drying I used the silver prong clips to pin each curl after taking out the roller and went to sleep. The next day, I used my new ceramic flat iron (a cheapy from Bed, Bath & Beyond) my hair is silky and soft w/ mucho body! This is the first time I've flat ironed my hair in ages and it's been about 6 or 7 weeks since I've used direct heat at all!

I don't know how it stacks up against my Loreal Anti-Frizz yet for airdrying and rollersetting w/ no heat. /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

DigitalRain

I love Salerm. I find that my rollersets lasts so much longer when I use it and it adds a lot of body and shine. Now I'm lemming Lacio Lacio....

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
thanks for posting ms_kenesha! I will be using Salerm21 soon! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

btw, i've been confused...is your hair still natural or relaxed now??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

ms_kenesha

Relaxed, I relaxed it on Sept 23.

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
thanks for posting ms_kenesha! I will be using Salerm21 soon! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

btw, i've been confused...is your hair still natural or relaxed now??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

MissB

I have never tried Salerm for a roller set. Thanks for mentioning this...I will try it next week. I am glad that you had a good experience.