Salon Care shampoos/conditioners

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Have y'all ever used the Salon Care brand of shampoos and conditioners that Sallys sells? I bought some Wild Cherry conditioner for $6.99 (I love my Sallys card!), and I'm wondering if anyone has used these products.

Feedback, por favor...

gorgeoushair

So no one in this vast LHCF PJ community has never tried these products? :look:

I have tried it and I still have some. I was using this when I first started co-washing. I fell in love with the smell(honey and almond) but I'm not sure how I liked. It's been about 4-5 years since I've used it.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Thanx for taking the time to answer..... :)

I have tried it and I still have some. I was using this when I first started co-washing. I fell in love with the smell(honey and almond) but I'm not sure how I liked. It's been about 4-5 years since I've used it.

TinyT

I have also purchased the honey and almond. It is a light conditioner. Very decent for conditioner washes. If you want to use it as a more intense conditioner, you will likely need to add honey and olive oil. But for the price it is a good deal to regular daily conditioning.

dany06

I just bought this 2 days ago. I got the wild cherry and smells really good. I can tell you this stuff is not thin at all. Its thick like a cholesterol. Is something wrong with mine because its so thick?

gorgeoushair

I just bought this 2 days ago. I got the wild cherry and smells really good. I can tell you this stuff is not thin at all. Its thick like a cholesterol. Is something wrong with mine because its so thick?

Not sure.....maybe you can shake it up and see if that helps.