Pantene Relaxed and Natural - Good or Bad?

Angelicus

lol @ everybody bad mouthing my product. I have tried the Pantene R&N conditioner and I loved it. When I ran out, i threw distilled water in the bottle for a great rinse. One time I even mixed it with equal amounts of softened coconut oil *Homer Simpson Drool* and my hair was wonderful. Because of the cones, it's good to rotate conditioners

flyjump00

I LOVE the Pantene R&N line. Been using for a while now. At least 5 months now. Alternating every other wash and condition with Placenta shampoo and cholesterol cond.

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
Bad. I hated the Oil Moisturizer, Shampoo, and Setting Lotion. The conditioner is okay, but I wouldn't buy it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO! I prefer Garnier as far as drugstore products go.

Queenie

I hated Relaxed and Natural shampoo. I used it once and took it back to the store. It made my hair greasy.

I've used the clarifying for years and loved it. It does dry the hair a lot, however. I've recently starting using baking soda to clarfiy instead.

ChoclatePrincess

I use it and it works great! Because I use Nizoral shampoo it makes my hair dry, the R&N puts the moisture back in. I guess if your hair is thin it will weigh it down.

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
The shampoo made my hair feel oily and gross.. I didn't like it.. I hear the conditioner is better..

KinksnCurlz

[ QUOTE ]
Reginia said:
I love the shampoo.. I haven't used the conditioner. The shampoo is very moisturising to me. I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my journey for finding something that works in my daughter's hair, i used the shampoo packets and i liked them. They gave her a little more moisture which she definately needed. However, i like the NTM prods better.

northernbelle

I have used the Wrap and Set Lotion since August, 2003, and believe it imparts good conditioners to the hair.

northernbelle

AJamericanDiva

I love both the shampoo and the conditioner... the conditioner more than the shampoo. I rotate usage with my high end Keracare stuff.

BLESSED1

I love the R&N conditioner, I use it for my daily CO washes but if I don't use a clarifying shampoo once a month it leaves like a buildup of residue on my hair. I've never tried the shampoo, and I love the wrap lotion it works well when I wear a bone-straight weave.

CutiePie0Five

I've tried the Pantene R&N Shampoo and Conditioner, but I stopped because they contained petrolatum, which EVERYONE should know is bad for your hair...I kinda liked them because they were thick and creamy, but I dont think they were anything special...

Dolce_Dawn

Just a side note: Petroleum is not necessarily a bad thing for everyone's hair. I have used it for yrs and have never had a problem w/it.

R&N left a film on my hair and never left it feeling CLEAN- I'm guessing b/c of its petroleum content, which I agree, is a very odd ingredient for a shampoo.

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
CutiePie0Five said:
I've tried the Pantene R&N Shampoo and Conditioner, but I stopped because they contained petrolatum, which EVERYONE should know is bad for your hair...I kinda liked them because they were thick and creamy, but I dont think they were anything special...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think petroleum is not good for your hair if you overuse it
i use pantene r&n everyonce in awhile whem im ready for a switch up