Samples for me..very excited and stunned

asha

I really didn't think I'd be getting any free samples being from Canada but Elasta QP I give big props to because I just received a package today from them which contained the following samples:
.4 oz package of Glaze conditioning shine gel
.5 oz package of feels like silk liquid syling gel
.5 oz package of intense fortifying hair treatment
.5 oz package of scalp stimulating shampoo
.5 oz package of Mango butter moisturizer
.5 oz package breakage control serum
.5 oz package of shampoo for relaxed hair
.5 oz package of recovery oil moisturizer

and the big kicker was a

2oz can of Reflect sheen spray

I am very excited and stunned by the amount of samples they sent. I am used to receiving just 2 or three samples...
You go Elasta QP.
Anyone ever tried any of these products besides mango butter, i already know some of you guys love your mango butter.

KinksnCurlz

How weird is this!! I was JUST about to start a post. I just received mine today as well.
I wish samples were a little bigger tho, shoot, i have a hole heap-o hair

asha

I hear you on the samples being bigger. Little 2 oz bottles like the reflect sheen spray that i got would be nice..but I better not complain

Wolftrap

How did you ladies get the samples. Did you go on the website or call or something? What did you say?

soslychic

Woldtrap, I got my samples when I emailed them at [email protected] . I said that I had heard many rave reviews for their products and was wondering if they gave out free samples. Then I gave them my address.

renee_n_3000

I received my package too, and just one week after I emailed them! I got the same items you listed plus a 1.75 oz bottle of design foam.

I use the Mango Butter already and like it on the ends of my hair when it's wet. For me, it's too heavy for dry hair or to use on large sections.

I love companies that sample. The little sheen spray can is so cute and perfect for traveling. I'm going to save it for when I go on vacation.

LiqueXX

I also got samples from Elasta by emailing
, I am now going to go out and buy some products. I also got some from Kenra and Lanza (I love their reconstructor and hair repair leave in).

BeautyOfTruth

I like several of Elasta QP's products.
I am happy to hear that they offer samles for people who may not have tried their products. I think it would be nice to send a thank you email as well, especially if you enjoyed the products, and I am sure they would love to hear from you if you were moved to purchase one of their products as a result of using the samples. It would be a great incentive for the company to continue with their sample policy.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying everything!! It must be fun to receive such a variety of samples in the mail.

L

ladybug

The Glaze is great for smoothing down your edges i luv the stuff...and its conditioning too...so thats a plus