Satin bonnet pulling hair

Lilmama1011

I have noticed a while back that occasionally when I take my bonnet off a piece of hair gets caught in the little holes and even though its minor, i don't need any unnecessary broken hairs. Anyone else experience it. I don't know the brand of satin bonnet i have, just the one you get from the beauty supply store. Does your satin bonnet have tight little spaces (like you would barely notice looking at it but looking at it your hair can get caught in it. Is the inside of your bonnet smooth like the outside?

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
The one I use from Walmart does not snag.

Cocoloves

I have noticed a while back that occasionally when I take my bonnet off a piece of hair gets caught in the little holes and even though its minor, i don't need any unnecessary broken hairs. Anyone else experience it. I don't know the brand of satin bonnet i have, just the one you get from the beauty supply store. Does your satin bonnet have tight little spaces (like you would barely notice looking at it but looking at it your hair can get caught in it. Is the inside of your bonnet smooth like the outside?

Yes my bonnet did the same thing and I have a twa.

Lilmama1011

my hair still getting caught, i even reversed it to put the outside on the inside because its smoother and still pulled a hair out, im going to order a all silk one from Antoinette