satin cap smashing my hair

Evolving78

hey ladies! i would like to be able to sleep with a satin cap at night, but it tends to smash my roller set style down. i end up sleeping pretty on a satin pillow case instead. does anyone have a technique to keep my set looking nice, and still be able to protect it at night? i used to wear the satin sponge rollers, but the bigger the rollers got, the satin fabric would start to crinkle.

i as thinking of using jumbo flexi rods at night to maintain and throwing my bonnet on top of them..

CReed

I tried throwing a few rollers in the spots that I'm having trouble with maintaining the curl (probably the areas that I sleep on). For smaller curls like flexi rods have made little pin curl rings in those areas and secured with hair pins, net, then satin bonnet over top.

Evolving78

tiffers
i suck at pin curls, but i'm getting better.
TheSocieTea
what rollers do you use at night?

i was just watching one of BuildableBeauty's old videos and she uses the purple flexi rods to maintain her roller set throughout the week. that was interesting because that is what i planned on doing as well with the flexi rods.

CReed

For maintaining my sets, I use whatever size rollers that were used during the set. I'm going to have to check the video that you mentioned. Always up for new strategies.