Scrunchie headbands?

Innocent_Kiss

Does anyone know where to get scrunchie headbands (not ponytail holders) from? I'm currently using the ones with the teeth in it and I know it's causing damage to my hair.

do u mean the cotton stretchy ones? Ive seen them at walmart, target, walgreens, cvs, etc. Also hype hair has these thin satin ones with no metal on them that look pretty cute. they are really thin like a shoe string...

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
do u mean the cotton stretchy ones? Ive seen them at walmart, target, walgreens, cvs, etc. Also hype hair has these thin satin ones with no metal on them that look pretty cute. they are really thin like a shoe string...

[/ QUOTE ]well, im goning to ask a pointless question...where can i get the satin headbands??? its pointless because it seems hype hair hates me and i can never find anything with that name on it anyway! but still, i'd like to know where theyre available, IN THEORY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

~T~

lol Shatani....well, in THEORY, u could get them at walgreens....maybe u could have your ppl call my ppl bc they would be really light to ship. They come in a pack of several colors except I wish they were brighter, it had black, olive green, gold and burgandy and there were a couple of each.

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
lol Shatani....well, in THEORY, u could get them at walgreens....maybe u could have your ppl call my ppl bc they would be really light to ship. They come in a pack of several colors except I wish they were brighter, it had black, olive green, gold and burgandy and there were a couple of each.

[/ QUOTE ]sweeeet! i will get my people on that ASAP!

Back