Sebastian product lovers?

MissTical

I don't know if this is has already been posted, but if you are digging Sebastian products... you may want to stock up on your faves. I was told yesterday that the line will be discontinued because they sold they're company.

robot.

ohcrap. :blush: need more Potion 9, stat! i wish there was a Trade Secret here. :nono:

i just found out there's one at the mall i was just at yesterday! i hope this sale will be one for a while, i can't get down there for two weeks!

Eisani

ohcrap. :blush: need more Potion 9, stat! i wish there was a Trade Secret here. :nono:

i just found out there's one at the mall i was just at yesterday! i hope this sale will be one for a while, i can't get down there for two weeks!

s/b until the stock runs out. Their stuff had the 60% off stickers on it, not just a tag on the shelf. They usually only do that for permanent mark downs. I bought the Big tube of Potion 9 wearable treatment for $5.98!

MissTical

s/b until the stock runs out. Their stuff had the 60% off stickers on it, not just a tag on the shelf. They usually only do that for permanent mark downs. I bought the Big tube of Potion 9 wearable treatment for $5.98!

Damn it... I just spent 28 yesterday on two. I am a firm believer in saving money... so back it goes. I'll have to find a Trade Secret. Thanks lady!

ajoyfuljoy

Wow! Well I hope General Value Products doesn't stop making the Sebastion Potion 9 knockoff cuz I love it!

PuffyBrown

Walgreens carries it and some other stores...they may have it marked down too.

MissTical

Yes ma'am.... actually I was told that they will keep a few products for a while, but Potion 9 is def one that's going away.