See, her hair is pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlcherokee

Her hair looks healthy, shiny and very pretty. So glad she overcame that last horrible setback.

It's been shoulder length since I started watching her videos 2 years ago. When I see her grow it at least APL I'll be impressed.

im thinking not everyones goal is to have long hair - to me i see her as being into looking good - and it doesnt seem to matter if she does it with her own hair or clip ins or weaves - i like her - i wont emulate her - but i like her and ive gotten some pretty good tips from her too. she also inspires me to kick it up a notch, and thats a good thing i think. as far as running out and buying myself an imanu (?) flat iron, and curling iron and a motions at home relaxer - i'm not doing it cuz i already know how that story will end for me..... been there done that... everybody's hair is different.

Last edited:

BostonMaria

"Hair teasing." You know how white people use to take hairspray in the 80's and try to make their hair stand up by combing it towards the scalp? Watch her new video and you will see it in action: YouTube - Merry Christmas! Janet Collection Remy Clip-Ons (fast forward to 4:25)
It is not good for the hair because when you backcomb it you are causing the cuticles to roughen and lift. That is why the hair stands up like that.

I like to see her natural hair, but the clip on looks really cute.

ETA: I'm watching the video. If I teased my hair like that it would probably take forever to detangle. I'd most likely break a comb LOL :grin:

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Just watched that. Not only is she teasing her hair. She is teasing her hair into the weave. :blush: That just sounds like mess for days.

It looks so pretty. Couldn't she get a similar result without the teasing? I'm not sure the point of teasing.

Geminigirl

I can't get over this comment-

MISS ATEYAA- THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN with the strongest POWER MOVES and VIEWS on youtube and THIS IS WHY FAT UGLY ASHY BALD *** HEADED HATING BLACK TROLLOPS ON BOARDS LIKE BLACK HAIR FORUMS AND BLACK BLOGS HATE ON HER. They are jealous cos they cant be her and if they have videos themselves nobody gets as much views as Teyaa does. Ateyaa got fans GLOBALLY- HEAR ME WHEN I SAY GLOBALLY (africa, australia,france,germany,londo*n) - SO TELL ME WHY WONT INSECURE *****ES HATE ON HER. WE LOVE ATEYA 4LIFE

she sounds like the trollop to me. don't be mad cause some chicks treat their hair like the finest silk be mad at your growth you barely get. I'd love to see the chick who posted that comment her hair.

Last edited:

Geminigirl

Anyways just watched some of the video. I have seen it before but her swang is most def back. I will be glad when she reveals again so we can see if she had gained any more length.

Status
Not open for further replies.