seeking ceramic flat iron reviews

levette

I just browsed and saw a solia tournalamine flat iron for $88. Primarily the reviewers have been white females and they rave about this iron. But i want to know if if will work on resistant 4a/b relaxed hair. What other flat irons are good for my 4a/b hair. I want to go ahead and order one as a christmas present to myself.

I got my FHI 207RVI new from ebay for about $80 including shipping.

I LOVE IT!! One swipe and it's straight!!

Just bought the Jilbere Ceramic Tools 2 1/2 inch flat iron. I'm a first time user and find that it works well on the first pass. I also have 4 a/b hair. Bought it at Sally's for $49.99.

Its expensive but worth EVERY penny....the Sedu Ceramic Flat Iron....the best one on the market I believe...

Before the the Sedu I had the FHI 207RVI...and I really liked that one as well...but the Sedu made me give away my FHI to my Mom...it was good..but I really think the Sedu is better...more money? yes...but it made my 4A/B hair feel like silk.....

I love my Jilbere Ceramic Flat Iron (the one with the dial to change the temp) from Sally's. I've had it for about 2 years now.

I've tried the solia. My hair still won't straiten, but I was told it was because my hair is short. Can someone tell me if that is true? :confused:

Natrlchallenge said:
I've tried the solia. My hair still won't straiten, but I was told it was because my hair is short. Can someone tell me if that is true? :confused:

I went ahead and ordered the solia. i flatironed my hair with the 1 inch and was generally pleased. It straightened my hair just fine and I barely used any product on it to get it straight. I did use it on 370 degrees which is something I don't plan to do that often though.

HoneyDew said:
I got my FHI 207RVI new from ebay for about $80 including shipping.

I LOVE IT!! One swipe and it's straight!!
Here Here!!! FHI 207 is the bomb diggity!!
My niece has 3b/ec hair down to her buttocks, and it is THICK!!! Normally, we plug in the stove and get out the pressing comb and the Kizure flat iron, but the FHI did the same, with less damage, greater ease, and LESS sweating!!!

please send me some flat ironing tips. :D my hair is so thick, I can't even get a corner of it strait with my solia. :mad: I wonder if I can get this iron on folica.com

Back