Seeking Good Styling Product With Moisture

star

I am in search of good styling product that helps shape and form the hair but will not dry it out. I have some products that help define the style but are very drying to the hair. :lol:

kristina

I've recently discovered aloe vera gel---it's not going to give you crazy hold mind you, but it's pretty good for ponytails- and my hair is super soft as a result.

star

kristina said:
I've recently discovered aloe vera gel---it's not going to give you crazy hold mind you, but it's pretty good for ponytails- and my hair is super soft as a result.
Do you mean pure aloe vera gel or a product from the store with aloe vera gel in it? Thanks for helping :look:

miracle

On the rare occasions that I spike my hair, I use Black n' Sassy Style Smoother (no alcohol) and EQP Reflect Sheen Spray which contains a little bit of SD Alcohol, but doesn't dry my hair out. It gives me just the right amount of hold and shine. HTH!!

star

miracle said:
On the rare occasions that I spike my hair, I use Black n' Sassy Style Smoother (no alcohol) and EQP Reflect Sheen Spray which contains a little bit of SD Alcohol, but doesn't dry my hair out. It gives me just the right amount of hold and shine. HTH!!

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
star said:
Do you mean pure aloe vera gel or a product from the store with aloe vera gel in it? Thanks for helping :look:

I would assume she means pure aloe vera gel... Fruit of the Earth is one brand..they carry it at Target

star

Champagne_Wishes said:
Fantasia IC HAir Polishing styling gel with Sparkle-lites is pretty good. Basically look for alcohol free products.
Thanks I forgot all about IC products I know this is a good line. :lol: