Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military

LucieLoo12

Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military

*for anyone who dont know..beastiality is sex with animals..

Family Research Council President Tony Perkins. (AP photo)

(CNSNews.com)(Updated) The Senate on Thursday evening voted 93-7 to approve a defense authorization bill that includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, it also repeals the military ban on sex with animals--or bestiality.
On Nov. 15, the Senate Armed Services Committee had unanimously approved S. 1867, the National Defense Authorization Act, which includes a provision to repeal Article 125 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
Article 125 of the UCMJ makes it illegal to engage in both sodomy with humans and sex with animals.
It states: "(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense. (b) Any person found guilty of sodomy shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.”
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said the effort to remove sodomy from military law stems from liberal Senate Democrats' and President Obama’s support for removing the military’s Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy.
“It’s all about using the military to advance this administration’s radical social agenda,” Perkins told CNSNews.com. “Not only did they overturn Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, but they had another problem, and that is, under military law sodomy is illegal, just as adultery is illegal, so they had to remove that prohibition against sodomy.”
Perkins said removing the bestiality provision may have been intentional--or just “collateral damage”
“Well, whether it was inadvertent or not, they have also taken out the provision against bestiality,” he said. “So now, under the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), there’s nothing there to prosecute bestiality."
Former Army Col. Bob Maginnis said some military lawyers have indicated that bestiality may be prosecutable under another section of the military code of justice – the “catch-all” Article 134 for offenses against “good military order and discipline.”
But don't count on that, he said.
“If we have a soldier who engages in sodomy with an animal – whether a government animal or a non-government animal – is it, in fact, a chargeable offense under the Uniform Code? I think that’s in question,” Maginnis told CNSNews.com.
“When the reader stops laughing, the reader needs to ask the question whether or not this is in the best interests of the government, in the best interests of the military and the best interests of the country? I think not.”
He added: “Soldiers, unfortunately, like it or not, have engaged in this type of behavior in the past. Will they in the future, if they remove this statute? I don’t know.”
Perkins said there was no attempt to remove the UCMJ repeal provision from the bill, which Perkins had expected the Senate to approve.
Now that it has passed, however, the Senate version will have to go to a conference committee, and Perkins predicts there will be several sticking points with the House.
“The House in their version of the defense authorization, reinforced the Defense of Marriage Act, saying that there is a military DOMA as well, prohibiting same-sex marriage on military bases – something the Department of Defense is pushing for,” he said.
“And now this is an added concern, that sodomy has been removed, and as we have discovered, that bestiality--the prohibition against it--has been removed from the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So yes, the House will have problems with this bill.”

Rainbow Dash

All I have to say is get ready. The Lord is soon to return. The times are turning into the days of Sodom and Gomorrah. :nono:

hair_rehab

News like this is not much of a surprise to me anymore. It only confirms what we have already read in the Bible.

2 Timothy 3
1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Guitarhero

I'm truly only concerned about rape and abuse of people and animals. How does an animal give consent to unnatural sex? It's natural for animals to fight and compete...yet, it's illegal to force them to do so for lots and betting. If someone is gay, well, they are gay. But...does this now mean that rape of civilians is not going to be prosecuted? What if it were sodomy rape? Many gray areas! And what about the law against adultery? I suppose that still stands.

LucieLoo12

I dont know. But my question is how did this even come up???? Did someone go complain about not being able to be sexual with an animal? How did this even become a issue?...Lord, help us...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Did we not say...

That as a result of legalizing gay marriage that this would follow?

It's in post after post where it has been CLEARLY stated:

that next they'll be legalizing marrying a pet and/or having sex with animals.

Folks this is a sick government and the men (and/or women) who fell for this are either doing this act or thinking about it and want it to be considered as acceptable.

What kind of Foolishness are these people into? They are SICK out of their sick minds. Who on earth wants to sexally connect with an animal?

This is just plain BEYOND sick! Way beyond... :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
SO! Does this mean that obviously this is already ocurring in the Military?

Men ought to know that this will cause their genitals to rot and fall off; don't they know about beastial diseases?

OOoooooooooooooo I'm sooooooo MAD! :mad: :mad: :mad: I want to strangle these stupid fools about this.

AND futhermore, WHERE was President Obama to veto and to put a full stop to this mess ? ? ? ?

:mad:

hair_rehab

The flesh is never satisfied. When you live in a country where you have the freedom to fulfill your lusts as you please the demands become more and more repulsive. I pray for our children because the time will come when these types of laws will make them easy prey for pedophiles.

Mis007

The flesh is never satisfied. When you live in a country where you have the freedom to fulfill your lusts as you please the demands become more and more repulsive. I pray for our children because the time will come when these types of laws will make them easy prey for pedophiles.

Ahh but you see this is already happening in countries where children do not have any rights. But it will make it's way to these so called countries who are supposed to have the best interest of the child as a priority. Sick just sick :nono:

LucieLoo12

Next its going to be legalizing marriage with animals, watch! What about these poor animals that have to be raped by these sick men!!! :nono:
Since us humans are freaks, and wont stop this..where is the animal rights people at?????

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm not sitting still for this mess. It's election time and by the time I'm through, none of these fools will be seated in the Senate. It's time to clean house and I'm playing games.

This has just gone way too far. Just way too far. :nono:

FlyyBohemian

I said it. Soon polygamy will be legalized again and people will be able to marry animals. If they legalize polygamy I may be forced into sin and be single and without kids for the rest of my life.

nebulanorton

The real issue was regarding homosexuality. I think it says more about the time the a line item linked sodomy with bestiality. Homosexuality is NOT bestiality. Sodomy is not bestiality, but many people feel that people should be allowed to sleep with whomever they wish in whatever way they wish. Heck, if a woman has ever had anal sex with her husband, or put a sex toy in the "back door" then she was breaking a law on par with bestiality according to this law. That's why it was repealed.

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

Shimmie

Staff member
I can 'see' where this is really going.

While people are up in arms about 'animal rights' (*sigh*), this is truly the gay agenda strategy to obtain the following:

a.) A distraction from the gay marriage / gay rights issue which is the issue at hand.

b.) To set a platform of comparison of which is the lesser evil 'same sex, sex' or animal sex. Animal sex is a 'fresh' repulsion in the news/lawmakers.

Even gays find it repulsive and for many reasons as many promote protecting the rights of animals. I can't help but notice all of the defense being spoken on behalf of animals. Hence the distraction from the real issue at hand...legalizing gay sex and gay marriage.

c.) While 'everyone' is fighting for 'animal rights', the work behind closed doors continues for less effort is being utilized to fight against the gay agenda.

Yeah... Okay... :yep:

satan is very subtle and loves to throw wrenches into the midst to distract and get folks off track when he's trying to accomplish something.

It's not about the animals everyone. It's not about the animals. There's an effective strategy going on here, of which the gay agenda KNEW would occur. Get the opposers of their agenda re-angered / re-fueled on another area while 'they' add more plots to thicken their exploits.

"They" had me for a minute... I'm back on track.

I'll say this, the Military is reflecting 'prison life'. "humping in the fox holes". :nono::nono:

LucieLoo12

I think we was referencing animal rights is because we need SOMEBODY to step in and say something...the human view of this which is the government has already said their point of view of this..we just want someone to step in and see the wrong with this, which left us no choice but to look at animal activists..sadly enough.

LucieLoo12

But why start this in the Military group? Is this bill going to only be applicable to active Military? Will these be a nationwide thing? It just seems so random..

Shimmie

Staff member
I think we was referencing animal rights is because we need SOMEBODY to step in and say something...

the human view of this which is the government has already said their point of view of this..we just want someone to step in and see the wrong with this, which left us no choice but to look at animal activists..sadly enough.

Exactly Babygirl... exactly. That's the strategy. While folks are fighting for animal rights (because they/we have been led to believe is the issue), the ultimate is to get folks distracted from the real issue which is furthering along the gay agenda.

As for why the Military? This is one of the gay agenda's target areas, to bully the government.

Also in the Military there are many who are the most vunerable. Away from home, scared, in a war zone fearing they'll die any moment; getting 'Dear John' or Dear Jane letters; missing birthdays, marriages and other celebrations, family members dying and they can't be there with or for them. The Military is also in CLOSE quarters.

When it comes to isolation from family and loved ones and beind away from home, it's really no different then prison life. Hence they are easy marks and prey for resorting to activity which is 'gay'.

It's sad... very, very sad. :nono:

Guitarhero

But why start this in the Military group? Is this bill going to only be applicable to active Military? Will these be a nationwide thing? It just seems so random..

It's been around a while because of the push to legalize "don't ask, don't tell." Bestiality...does seem so strange and random.

Shimmie

Staff member
But why start this in the Military group? Is this bill going to only be applicable to active Military? Will these be a nationwide thing?

It just seems so random..

It's a premeditated 'strategy' to 'divide the opposers and keep them off focus of what's really behind this mess which is strengthening the gay agenda for more benefits.

The gay agenda isn't about this country, they want the benefits of it whereveer they can get it. If they can get the government to support them then they can use the government to 'stifle' those who oppose the gay lifestyle and what it consists of. It's not about animals, it never was. As I shared earlier it took me a 'minute' to get it, but I see right through this.

runwaydream

I can 'see' where this is really going.

While people are up in arms about 'animal rights' (*sigh*), this is truly the gay agenda strategy to obtain the following:

a.) A distraction from the gay marriage / gay rights issue which is the issue at hand.

b.) To set a platform of comparison of which is the lesser evil 'same sex, sex' or animal sex. Animal sex is a 'fresh' repulsion in the news/lawmakers.

Even gays find it repulsive and for many reasons as many promote protecting the rights of animals. I can't help but notice all of the defense being spoken on behalf of animals. Hence the distraction from the real issue at hand...legalizing gay sex and gay marriage.

c.) While 'everyone' is fighting for 'animal rights', the work behind closed doors continues for less effort is being utilized to fight against the gay agenda.

Yeah... Okay... :yep:

satan is very subtle and loves to throw wrenches into the midst to distract and get folks off track when he's trying to accomplish something.

It's not about the animals everyone. It's not about the animals. There's an effective strategy going on here, of which the gay agenda KNEW would occur. Get the opposers of their agenda re-angered / re-fueled on another area while 'they' add more plots to thicken their exploits.

"They" had me for a minute... I'm back on track.

I'll say this, the Military is reflecting 'prison life'. "humping in the fox holes". :nono::nono:

wow. excellent point. didn't even consider that, but you're probably right.