Sephora hair products???

I_Dream_Hair

Ok. I have found that the products in my local "beauty supply" have products that are not as effective as I would like them to be. I have VERY dry 4a/b hair and every conditioner I try has failed to give me ULTIMATE SLIP AND DETANGLING. So....now I am on a mission to go beyond the infamous beauty supply and try more upscale brands at Sephora. Has anyone tried any of these brands concerning their conditioners, shampoos, and reconstructors? If so, then what were your results? Any recommendations? These are the brands from the Sephora website:

Frédéric Fekkai
Oscar Blandi
Phyto
Rene Furterer
L'Occitane
Malin+Goetz
Korres Natural Products
Fresh
Hamadi

byrdmail

Hi

I have the Fekkai protein shampoo, protein conditioner, protein hair mask, glosser with olive oil (?), and a sample of the shea butter mask. I like the protein line, especially the hair mask. I also like the shea butter mask and will probably buy the shampoo and conditioner. Prior to using the Fekkai protein line, I used one of the Aveda shampoos. When I would wash my hair, there would be a ton of it in the drain. Once I began using the Fekkai products, I saw virtually no hair in the drain. I was told that sometimes stores like Bloomingdales carry samples of the items. However, I have not been successful in locating samples.

Deniece

Natural Beauty
I don't really go to the beauty supply other than for accessories, I order offline, try naturallycurly.com, oyinhandmade.com, qhemetbiologics.com, ashasnaturals.com.

lexi08

Phyto has very good shampoo's especially the Phytonectar shampoo. I also have the Olive glossing creme from the Fekkai line, I love this on wet and dry hair. I would like to try some shampoo and conditioners in the Fekkai line also

mkh_77

If you would like to try some natural products I would reccomend Burt's Bees Rosemary Mint or Baby Bee shampoo bars. I use both and like them very much. I use Pantene conditioner afterwards. To style I use the Pantene leav-in and Biosilk. I get the Burt's Bees from Whole Foods. My hair is natural and almost bsl.

Also, if your hair is very dry, you might want to try adding honey and olive oil to whatever conditioner you use. You can use it as a pre-shampoo treatment when mixed with a little conditioner, or just as regular conditioner.

Latsly, if I need protein, I use Duo Tex, which you can find at any beauty supply store.

I use the products listed above because they don't contain parabens or sulphates (except for the Biosilk), if you are at all concerned about that.