Sept 21 22 23 24 What Are Your Weekend Plans?

guyaneseyankee

I've gone three weeks without washing my hair

It's been braided in two french braids with take down and re-moisturizing about once a week.

This weekend, I can't wait to wash and deep condition

I really like the fact that I "steam straightened" some old twists stretching my hair avoiding tangliing. Maybe this will be a thing. We'll see

I purchased the CON Argan Oil line of shampoo and conditioner. I have to see if I really like it, so I'll be using it again this weekend. Along with deep conditioning of course

AlmostTamed

Take my hair down its been cornrowed under wigs for the last two weeks. I felt that some of my ends were dry humping one another (knotting) so it's definitely time.

Prepoo/ Pre Detangle : TMC Heavenly Pre Poo & Almond Oil
Not exactly sure what I'm washing with yet.
I'll be doing a Olaplex treatment.
I may braid it up and put another wig on, or get my son to put in my crotchet locs for me.

naturalagain2

This morning I put the Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp treatment on my scalp and massaged (I love this stuff!!!)
I plan to do a hot oil treatment prepoo with my mix of oils
Shampoo w/ Camille Rose Ginger Cleansing Rinse
Do a DC w/ Camille Rose Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard under the dryer for 15mins then leave overnight Rinse out in the morning.
Do a Wash n go with Camille Rose Curl Love Milk, Curlaide Moisture Butter and the Curl Maker.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
It's Friday and I'm already done my hair Yay! I detangled until 1am last night and I just washed & DC'ed. I feel extremely accomplished. Oh and I trimmed my hair 1 1/2 inches off so I'm back at WL instead of whip L. I was a lil hurt lol...but I needed the trim because it was getting hard to manage. Trimming is bittersweet :afropick:.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I'm working all weekend so nothing. I'll be misting my bun with water if it starts to get frizzy.

But on Monday:
Wash: Redken Cleansing Cream
Protein: APB keratin treatment/Bamboo extract and Colorful neutral protein filler
DC: KindredButters sheayurveda
LI: KindredButters LI and almond oil
Stylers: KindredButters hair lotion, CRN almond jai twisting butter and Carol's Daughter pomade on the last 4-5 inches and a tiny bit of ecostyler argan oil gel for the fly aways

Will probably bun or do 2 2-strand flat twists.

Aggie

Tonight:
- I detangled using my Denman D4 hair brush
- I currently have some henna on my hair and sleeping with it in overnight.

Tomorrow:
-I will be using indigo in the morning and co-washing it out with some leftover Dominican Magic nourishing conditioner.

-No shampoo tomorrow, just deep conditioning with a combination of KB Green Tea/Babassu Deep Conditioner and some Bekura Y.A.M. Nectar.

-Leave-in - SSI Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail
-Moisturizing with CFCG Curl Activator Moisturizer
-Sealing with Blue Magic Grease.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Yesterday I sprayed my scalp with Cantu Shea Butter ACV Dry Cowash, then oiled my scalp with Taura Amore Macanet Root oil and Xcel Revitalizer. Brushed and detangled my Marley Crochet braids, added The Doux Bonita Afro Balm, braided into 6 big braids, dipped in hot water.

Braid-out set for the week.

imaginary

Friday: took down my crochet braids

Sunday:

Cay wash:
kaolin, sodium bentonite, charcoal, peppermint oil and my tea mix (green/almond and fenugreek)
Shampoo: SM c&s
Rinse: the rest of my tea mix with 2 capfulls of acv
Condition and detangle: HEHH
DC: pillow pack of some random macadamia oil DC with grapseed oil layered underneath
Leave-in: aphogee provitamin, aveda naturally straight and ogx dry argan oil spray
Stretch: started out with rollers, but got exhausted so I blew it dry and slapped it into a bun