July 20 21 22 23 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Today: ACV rinse, neem oil, pumpkin seed oil for finger-detangling, final oil rinse with Bhaasvataa Oil, light application of The Mane Choice Orchid Biotin Gel scrunched into my ends only, shake occasionally while air drying to keep coils separated somewhat.

Tomorrow: Chill

Sunday: No idea.

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I already stripped my hair and then put in Bigen... I am so excited to get rid of this weird coppery color. Gonna DC, then see if I want to try my luck on a braid out or other stretched style. Supposed to be having a night our dancing on Saturday, but knowing my lazy butt I'll be right back in the donut bun.

Rozlewis

Time to texlax tomorrow.

Tonight:
Generously apply castor oil to relaxed ends

Tomorrow:
Section hair and apply more oil to ends
Apply relaxer for 15 mins. (Affirm)
Deep condition (Silk Dreams Vanilla Cream Moisture)
Blow dry / flat iron (Dyson / Sedu)
Trim ends (Mane Choice Shears)
Curl hair

Chromia

Last night:

shampoo: Acure Clarifying shampoo
DC: Obia Babassu Deep Conditioner

And I twisted my hair with:
leave-in: The Mane Choice Cuticle Control Leave-In Lotion
styler: The Mane Choice 24 Karat Glistening Gold Twisting Gel
oil: DIY mix of castor, argan, & jojoba

This is my first time using The Mane Choice. I'll do a twistout tomorrow morning.

Chromia

@Chromia
Please come back in here and let me know about this one. :yep: Thank you.
I like it! It's easy to squeeze out of the tube, it smells good, and it's easy to spread in my hair.

Best of all, it's great for detangling. It was easy to run my Magic Star comb and my Denman brush though my hair after I applied it. I have thick Type 4 hair.

My hair was soft, moisturized, pliable, and elastic after I applied it.

It's similar to Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia Leave-In. It's thicker than Karen's though. Karen's is very thin, watery, and runny.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Chromia
:goodpost:

Thank you. Great Review.:kiss:

I'm trying to build up my TMC Stash. I bought x2 of the 3n1's and the x2 of the Daily Moisturizers, the Spritz and the Better than B.utter, Green Tea & Carrot, a Serum and Heavenly Halo. (Over the past couple years - not all at one time):look:

Didn't know what else to get from the brand?

I know exactly what you mean. I have KBB's SA.:up:

Chromia

@Chromia
:goodpost:

Thank you. Great Review.:kiss:

I'm trying to build up my TMC Stash. I bought x2 of the 3n1's and the x2 of the Daily Moisturizers, the Spritz and the Better than B.utter, Green Tea & Carrot, a Serum and Heavenly Halo. (Over the past couple years - not all at one time):look:

Didn't know what else to get from the brand?

I know exactly what you mean. I have KBB's SA.:up:
I want the TMC 5-Minute Reviving Mask. The reviews are impressive.

I went to a Sally's that had the mask and the leave-in but they were sold out of the 24k gel. I left without buying anything and went to another Sally's where I bought the gel and the one last leave-in in stock, but they were sold out of the mask. :ohwell: :lol:

kupenda

I was hoping to blow dry this weekend but the forecast is calling for five straight days of thunderstorms so I think I’ll cowash a fewtimes this week and maybe add a second dc in there too

Tonight:
-coconut oil, Kindred Butters serum and honey prepoo/detangle
-shampoo with whatever I can find
-dc with ? (Will update after I decide)
-full detangle session with Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin spray under Kindred Butters Henna Oil and Coffee Shea Butter (with wide tooth comb or denman instead of finger detangling)
-air dry in about 10 flat twists with perm rods on the ends

ETA: deep conditioned with bekura Vanilla Whiskey on my Wack Patch and Kindred Butters Pumpkin Cream everywhere else

Last edited:

LovelyRo

Prepoo: Egg/Mayo/EVOO/ACV

Shampoo: TGIN... sulfate free poo... this is my second time using it and I think I like it.

Tea Rinse: Fenugreek

DC: TGIN Honey Miracle Moisture Mask

Leave in- Giovanni Direct

I have no idea how I’m going to style my hair for the week.

Last edited:

ms.blue

Since my hair has been in braids, I've been too lazy to do anything but decided to wash them now.
Shampoo: Cantu ACV rinse (primarily focused on the scalp)
Condition: TGIN miracle hair masque
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB leave in and cupuacu avocado daily moisturizer

Used the Laila Ali soft bonnet dryer on medium heat to dry my braids 90%.