Sept 7 8 9 10 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shout Out to ALL Niko's Cousins up in this Piece!:hiya:

Happy Weekend Ladies!:grouphug:

Come On Ya'll Let's ALL get through these last 3 Months of 2018.:poke"

Let's all finish Long & Strong! Happy & Healthy! Condition & Confident! Positive & Proteinated, Mackin' & Moisturized! Gorgeous & Game On!:up:...:yep:

Ya'll Know What to DO with that DOO!:brainfog:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
OVERNIGHT:
Naturelle Grow's Pre-Poo (Guava & Fig) w/PhytoSpecific Pre-Poo Oil

TOMORROW:
Cleanse SSI's Pumpkin & White Chocolate Cowash
Treat: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (Under Dryer)
Steam: Naturelle Grow's Madder Root & Shea (Under Steamer)
Apply L-I: Luster's SCurl DIY SB Blend
Air Dry

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
TO: @shawnyblazes (and BabyJ):kiss: & :kiss:
Are you Washing & DC'ing before the Install? What are you Blow-Drying with?

I need details!:lick:.....:laugh:

Nope, hair is already clean.

Im just blowdrying to pull mah hair out enough for the braider. Might throw a little MHC Sophia Grease in there for some shine. That's about it.

Mistah J needs a styler for the winter/fall. Trying to find something non glycerin/acting for him. If I cant find anything, I guess ill stick to KCCC for him. @IDareT'sHair

Bad&Bougee

For now, all I know is I am doing the Big Chop tonight. Not sure what products or wash/condition routine I am using but these relaxed ends have gots to go. I was supposed to BC in July but too busy trying to hang on to length. Now the two textures are doing this...…..:catfight:

sunflora

Flowah Powah
For now, all I know is I am doing the Big Chop tonight. Not sure what products or wash/condition routine I am using but these relaxed ends have gots to go. I was supposed to BC in July but too busy trying to hang on to length. Now the two textures are doing this...…..:catfight:

Congrats!! Are you going to post a new threat with pics?

discodumpling

Done did it!
Co-washed: Schwarzkopf Keratin DC
(thought I'd get 2 for one & done!)
Leavein: KCKT
Gel: Eco Olive Oil

I'd be done with hair except that DDs cornrows need to come out and restyled. But she doesn't have school until next Wednesday so I'll take my time with that.

Aggie

I need to henna my hair because my hair is starting to look more gray than black right now. So I may be giving myself a henna treatment, followed by some Olaplex treatment as well.

Will update on whatever else I use tomorrow since I haven't decided that as yet.

Rozlewis

Last night:
Pre-Poo: Annabelles Pre-Poo Treatment under heat for 30 mins

Today:
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo with EO 2x
DC: Annabelle's Marula and Honey Moisturizing Dc under steam for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Moisturize: Annabelle's Hair Butter
Heat Protectant: Serum
Style: Curlformers
Dry: Pibbs 60 mins

Aggie

Update:

-Shampooed with Nairobi Detox Shampoo x2
-Henna'ed my hair

-Applied Olaplex #1 followed by #2
-Deep Conditioned with Follicle Care Cayena Wood
-Leave-in with SSI Cranberry Leave-in

-Plait up in some celies and wigging it for the week
-Later will use Phitopecia Scalp drops on scalp and CFCG Curl Activator and grease to seal.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Nope, hair is already clean.

Im just blowdrying to pull mah hair out enough for the braider. Might throw a little MHC Sophia Grease in there for some shine. That's about it.

Mistah J needs a styler for the winter/fall. Trying to find something non glycerin/acting for him. If I cant find anything, I guess ill stick to KCCC for him. @IDareT'sHair

didn't happen. My braider injured herself. So, I have tot figure out what I'm going to do. :oops:

shasha8685

After 5 months, the braids are gone! I plan on wearing my hair in a twist out.

Friday:
Detangle with Aussie 3 Min Miracle Moist
Wash with Camille Rose Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse
DC overnight with EBW Jojoba and Monoi Deep Conditioner

Saturday:
Rinse out DC
Apply EBW Coconut Shea Leave In Conditioner
Flat twist using Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter and Camille Rose Whipped Aloe Butter Gel
Sit under dryer for 30 minutes, then continue to let my twists air dry

GGsKin

I washed my hair on Wednesday so today I am just going to take my bun down, oil and massage my scalp with my sulfur oil, dampen my hair with water and seal with my Shea butter mix. I'll put it back up, baggy my ends and rewrap with some marley hair for my bun.

OhTall1

At least two weeks beyond the point where I should've colored my roots - I'm starting to look like a senior citizen :cry3: - so I took care of that today. Cleansed with Neutrogena anti residue shampoo, colored with Wella demi in 5N, and did steps 1 and 2 of Ion's Olaplex dupe. Now sitting under the dryer with my WNG.

LushLox

Today:-
Pre Poo - Elasticizer
Cleanse - Moroccanoil Repair Shampoo
DC - Hairfinity Amino Masque

Leave Ins - Aphogee Pro Vitamin, SachaJuan, Kerastase Nutri Thermique, Ouai oil

Used a hot brush gently, not much

Applied Ouai Soft Mousse
Applied Sleep In Rollers

AlmostTamed

Trying to finesse converting this week old curly ponytail into some cornrows so I can throw a wig on just because I don't feel like washing my hair just yet lol. If I hear too much snap crackle and pop I'll just have to suck it up and wash it.
UPDATE: This was a fail lol, I had to wash my hair. However I did learn that I can get away with putting my damp hair in 4 plaits pin them around my head, and still get a straight wig to lay flat on my head lol #winning!