Continued Hit:
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir
Afroveda's Moringa & Ginseng
Hairveda's Conditioners *for cowashing*
Hairitage Hydrations Creamies: Jojoba & Argan, Horsetail, Macadamia

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Misses:

All the Labor day "sales" these companies had. I didn't buy anything because once I put the items in my cart, it stop looking less like a sale and more like a slick way for these companies to make up their money through shipping cost.

How in the world am I paying more for shipping than the actually discount given? You can miss me with that!

Kurlee

Misses:

All the Labor day "sales" these companies had. I didn't buy anything because once I put the items in my cart, it stop looking less like a sale and more like a slick way for these companies to make up their money through shipping cost.

How in the world am I paying more for shipping than the actually discount given? You can miss me with that!

:yep::yep::yep: the more i filled my cart, the less it felt like a sale, so, I emptied my cart:look:

Last edited:

ms.blue

Misses:

I felt the same way when I ordered from shescenit sale today. After I bought the items, my savings was only like maybe $3-4 after shipping. I shrugged it off b/c I only buy from them when they have a sale.

beana

Hit:
Sticking to my regimen

Miss:
just like everyone else said, these "sales"

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Miss:

HE Honey I'm Strong - Smells nice, and made my hair feel soft....but nowhere near enough slip for me. Will not repurchase.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Continued Hits:
Aubrey Organics White Camellia - it has become my everything product
HairVeda SitriNillah

New Hits:
IPN Root Food
Bee Mine Botanicals Shampoo

Miss:
IPN Tealightful Hair Quench - made my hair hard

InBloom

In my new-growth
Continued Hits:
Aubrey Organics White Camellia - it has become my everything product
HairVeda SitriNillah

New Hits:
IPN Root Food
Bee Mine Botanicals Shampoo

Miss:
IPN Tealightful Hair Quench - made my hair hard

Please...what is IPN the acronym for?

My miss:

Not properly moisturizing my hair with a deep DC PRIOR to and immediately after using Naturtint hair color....breakage city...:nono:

Nayna

Unbothered
Hits: Cocoaloe cream from Hairitage- this stuff is amazing! I brought it with me on vacation and it saved my hair from tangles and dryness.
Ecostyler argan oil gel- it's nice on my hair. It has a nice hold and it still doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy.

lamaria211

InBloom said:
Please...what is IPN the acronym for?

My miss:

Not properly moisturizing my hair with a deep DC PRIOR to and immediately after using Naturtint hair color....breakage city...:nono:

Its Perfectly Natural

Keshieshimmer

Miss: Shipping Notices that take too dang on long but the money taken instantly. WHERE IS MY STUFF?! You have a sale so you should have extra invetory so turn around time should be less than a week.

LuvlyRain3

Huge miss: md vanilla repair mask. This stuff made my hair feel like crap. From the texture to the curl pattern, my hair just didn't look or feel like my hair. It had absolutely no slip so detangling was a nightmare. I used a leave in, moisturizer and sealed. Still felt like crap. I've been cowashing with cj Argan and olive. That's really been helping. Im throwing this stuff out ASAP.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Hit: AO Blue Camomile Condish. Can't sing the praises enough. The HSR is officially retired.

Keshieshimmer

Huge miss: md vanilla repair mask. This stuff made my hair feel like crap. From the texture to the curl pattern, my hair just didn't look or feel like my hair. It had absolutely no slip so detangling was a nightmare. I used a leave in, moisturizer and sealed. Still felt like crap. I've been cowashing with cj Argan and olive. That's really been helping. Im throwing this stuff out ASAP.
LuvlyRain3
No give it away. How much is left?

MsDes

Hit: Wet Line Xtreme Gel. Like it alot better than Eco-styler for my frohawks and afro puffs.

Miss: Claudie's Line...I mean...it's ok...but the smells are a lil off for me. Too strong. I just wanted to try it since a sale was goin' on but I wouldn't buy again. The customer service is excellent though! She's a sweetie pie.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
New HIT Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Condish. :love: I used this to detangle and do a dry DC. Lawd, it melted them tangles beautifully. And imagine I've had this sitting in my hair stash cupboard for majority of the year and only JUST cracked it open.

Revisited Hit BFH Cotton Marshmallow cleanser :drool: Now I gotta go to that seizure-inducing site and order another one. DAMN!