setback: Left Side/Right Side (search wont work sorry)

laCriolla

Hi everyone
The search feature isn't working for me because I swear there was a post on this before... but....

I'm having MAJOR setback issues with how my hair is growing.
Last month it grew 1/2 inch. okay. :look:

THIS MONTH it grew 1 inch! :grin: Yayyy progress! If it keeps growing like this I'll reach my goal by the end of the year, instead of March 08. :blush:
but, only on the right side :wallbash: the left side grew its normal 1/2 inch. :ohwell:

I put MN on both sides,
I take vitamins
I do scalp massages. I paid close attention to both sides!

so what gives? and how can I fix it before I go back to the salon, she sees the uneven-ness and wants to take me to the chopping block?

oh, by the way, the hair is flipped because i did not flat iron- only rollerset and blew out roots. so you can't see full length. on the right side it is down to the white shirt. on the left side it's the same as in my siggy :)
thanks!

Attachments

• smalloctober.JPG
    smalloctober.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

WesternEyes

:hiya: Your hair is beautiful! What side do you sleep on? What part of your hair is your relaxer(if you have one) applied to first?? Is that side damaged or just slow growing?

laCriolla

hi WesternEyes

thank you for the compliment..... I'm trying...

my relaxer is applied in the center first, and then the left, then the right. hmm I wonder if that's it!! wow thanks, I never thought of that before..
the Left side is just slow growing. not much damage.

I also do mostly sleep on my left side. gosh now i'm going to have to sleep on my face :lachen:

your hair color is fabulous, by the way!

Hair Iam

I have been complaining about the same problem...My left side is approaching APL and my right is full shoulder....I'm messaging, applying my hair elixir , taking TLC with the right side ..I started to pray about it, because I 'm running out of ideas and it's frustrating. I can't control what side I end up sleeping on, I do wear a sating cap religiously. I just purchased some Camellia oil, I'm going to use that mixed with Castor oil..and pray with each message:yep:
I can't keep cutting the left to match the right.
Anyone had the problem and over came it?