Sex fact about hair...and skin

Auburn

If this is inappropriate, I apologize in advance. Also, I'm not promoting sexual activities to enhance beauty. :look:

Anywho, Ive found this quote:

"Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth".

"Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow"

Discuss.

I dont know about you but my skin IS smoother and GLOWING the day after. Can anyone else testify?

MyAngelEyez~C~U

If this is inappropriate, I apologize in advance. Also, I'm not promoting sexual activities to enhance beauty. :look:

Anywho, Ive found this quote:

"Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth".

"Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow"

Discuss.

I dont know about you but my skin IS smoother and GLOWING the day after. Can anyone else testify?
Amen!:yep::yep::yep::grin:

MsLizziA

Thats probably why people say " look at chu, your glowing" :D

Oh yea... the know wat chu been doing...lol

AnitaTheLengths

Yes! :yep:

At a BBQ last summer we met this guy who has his masters in Botany and Oceanography who told DH that he maintains his twists with ejaculate :blush: He says he and his wife both use it in their hair (from his body) :barf:

Aviah

At a BBQ last summer we met this guy who has his masters in Botany and Oceanography who told DH that he maintains his twists with ejaculate :blush: He says he and his wife both use it in their hair (from his body) :barf:

OMG. I thought MN/MTG was the craziest thing in hair.
THIS kills it. I've officially heard it all.

ETA (yes I do use MN anyway lol)

Last edited:

Black Ambrosia

I went to a taping of the Mo'Nique show yesterday and Pam Grier was a guest. She says that her beautiful skin is the result of using baby pee. :nono:

Blackmagic

lol:lachen::lachen:

That's funny right there...

"Well honey, it's time to redo my twists...":lachen::rolleyes:

MsLizziA

Thats the grossest thing i ever heard of.... well.... besides this cookbook. The CookBook

MsLizziA

The real question is how did they come across this possibility?? Hmm? Wat made them say, "Lets try this, this sounds great"...

Auburn

The real question is how did they come across this possibility?? Hmm? Wat made them say, "Lets try this, this sounds great"...

Lmao exactly.
Wouldn't IT flake though? ... like hair gel? :look:

Woman 1: Girl you got dandruff flakes on your shirt, lemme brush that off...
Woman 2: NO, its ...
Woman 1: :blush:

Can you imagine? :nono:

*CherryPie*

A lot of older country folks use to do that all the time. It made their skin beautiful. But that was a long time ago.
My mother told me about that when I was a teen.

Pee does have acids. So maybe that was like exfoliating with glycolic acid.:yep:

I went to a taping of the Mo'Nique show yesterday and Pam Grier was a guest. She says that her beautiful skin is the result of using baby pee. :nono:

MsLizziA

Lmao exactly.
Wouldn't IT flake though? ... like hair gel? :look:

Woman 1: Girl you got dandruff flakes on your shirt, lemme brush that off...
Woman 2: NO, its ...
Woman 1: :blush:

Can you imagine? :nono:
LMAO!!! YALL R SICK! Omg i am CRYING over here!!

MsLizziA

A lot of older country folks use to do that all the time. It made their skin beautiful. But that was a long time ago.
My mother told me about that when I was a teen.

Pee does have acids. So maybe that was like exfoliating with glycolic acid.:yep:
Hell if thats the case science don came a llllllooooonnnnnnnngggg way

Enyo

Hmm, I have not experience sex related glow as far as I know. In fact, I got way more compliments on my skin glowing when I was a virgin. No joke.

againstallodds

WHAT!:huh: I'm all for natural products that truly work and saving money on products by using natural substances that are easy to come by, but this? helllll nooooooooooo.

I'm curious as to how they came across this discovery...