Shampoo that can trigger hair growth?

Seamonster

I am shoulder length, and and two feet of retention from here would make me classic length. Jesus, take the wheel, I WANT A CASE! :lachen:

Seamonster

^Lord, when I saw two inches a month-my mind deleted the as much as part. I thought I was cured from being a product junkie, but what happens to a dream deferred?

I really want this to be true, but I will only accept reviews from Cousin It.

Bajanmum

After reading some of the comments below the article, I wouldn't try it...but that's just me!

KittyMeowMeow

Interesting...I can't use some of these ingredients, but I've highlighted what seem to be the growth-related ingredients (they claim the growth comes from amino acids & herbs). The other ingredients are emulsifiers, preservatives, things for the texture of the product, fragrance, etc.

Shampoo Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzophenone 4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methlyisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Conditioner Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-7, Behetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Caprilic/Capric Triglyceride is made from coconut oil, an all around great hair ingredient- might also have an effect.

I am going to look into the proteins & camellia sinensis further.

Last edited:

melissa-bee

What? Why are they going on like this shampoo is brand new. I used to see this advertised back when I purchased hair magazines.