Shampoos That Detangle Well

krissynick

Hey guys. Just wondering which shampoos would you guys recommend for its detangling skills. I want something that has really good slip.

Sunsilk Anti-Frizz (the green one). It's cheap, detangles well, and smells really good. I also use Sedal's Keraforce.

Cream of Nature is a great detangling shampoo. I haven't used it in a long time (as it can cause build up), but nonetheless, it's great at detangling.

Yup, Cream of Nature Detangling shampoo. I use it every week especially in my last eight weeks of stretching. It really helps.

I agree about CON, but my hair does not like it.

For me, the Porosity Control shampoo and ABBA Moisture Sensations work well.

yup, Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo

no matter what state my hair is in pre-wash, kchd automatically kicks it back into gear. tangles just rinse out, my hair melts like butter, i almost don't need to condition afterwards.

ORS Aloe Shampoo - its chelating, neutralizing AND it detangles like crazy, I used it when relaxing a friend's hair and had to get it it's been great for me and I HATE shampoos:look:

Nairobi Moisturizing Shampoo. Its really good for detangling and moisturizing. The smell is great too. You can only buy it at their website, unless you are a licensed cosmetologist.

Back