Shelf life of QHemet Biologic products

Covergirl5906

What's the shelf life of these products? I see they have a natural preservatives. I located a store in my area that carries them and I picked up the cocoa tree detangling ghee and amla & Olive heavy cream. This stuff is the truth :drunk: I am considering buying a back up of each :look: because Im aware of the difficulty obtaining QB products sometimes. Wondering if it makes sense because I'm only using a small amount each time and have other products I'm rotating.

Last edited:
http://www.qhemetbiologics.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=27

Q: What is the shelf life of your products?
A: One year. Shelf life can be shortened or lengthened depending on the storage conditions. Store in a cool, dry location. Refrigeration is not necessary.

She also answered this question in the QB thread on the Vendors board iirc.

ETA: I've had the BRBC and AOHC for 2 years w/no problems. Product junkie here so I haven't used them consistently.

yup I have AOHC, BRBC, olive and honey balm and cocotree detangling ghee for 2 years now and they are all still good.

I think I remember some ladies saying that some newer batches may have shorter lives (dont quote me , my memory sucks)

I'd say 1 year for the AHTB - mine smells like dead fish and just hit the 1 year mark. Keep forgetting to toss it, a full freaking jar :fistshake:

My BRBC, CTDG, AOHC, OHHB are fine for the most part, after a year. The scent may have dissipated a bit on all except CTDG.

I'd say 1 year for the AHTB - mine smells like dead fish and just hit the 1 year mark. Keep forgetting to toss it, a full freaking jar :fistshake:

My BRBC, CTDG, AOHC, OHHB are fine for the most part, after a year. The scent may have dissipated a bit on all except CTDG.

That makes me happy...cause Im all about the natural :) Those products that last for 5+ yrs scare me

Back