SheScentIt.com

i just ordered all the conditioners and still thinking about the gillian butter and jojoba shampoo.

I love the butters too, best stuff on earth
I highly recommend this vendor! Whenever I order from her I get my product within a week.

i hope i like the gillian butter.
heres the thing, i have the seyani butter and choose not to use it for several reasons. 1) it has protein it it: i refuse to use a moisturizer with protein in it because i moisturize 2x a day.
2)when i did use it it seemed to dissapear like i didnt put nothing on.

last night i decided to give it another chance. i like the way it feels silky in my hands and it instantly made my hair soft. but this morning it felt like i didnt moisturize or seal at all. so i hope the gillian butter is much better

i hope i like the gillian butter.
heres the thing, i have the seyani butter and choose not to use it for several reasons. 1) it has protein it it: i refuse to use a moisturizer with protein in it because i moisturize 2x a day.
2)when i did use it it seemed to dissapear like i didnt put nothing on.

last night i decided to give it another chance. i like the way it feels silky in my hands and it instantly made my hair soft. but this morning it felt like i didnt moisturize or seal at all. so i hope the gillian butter is much better

I only use it on my hair when I my hair is flatironed straight. I concentrate on my ends and apply all over my hair. I do notice that in the morning I have to do it again. I use it on my grandbaby when my DD is trying to do a ponytail on her. It makes her hair oh so soft. I really don't use it on my curly, soaking wet hair.

Well if you're feeling the PJ itch she did mention that a new site would be up in a few weeks where you can save your information and get frequent buyer perks!

I'm using that as my excuse not to pull out the credit card for a lil bit.

I LOVE your siggy! It's too cute :yep:... I made it my PC screen saver! :giggle:

Msg to self:
Tgrowe, tell yourself that your credit card is cut up, gone, maxed out, just something so you wont' use it!!!
Lawd, ham mercy. PJism :nono:

Last edited:
I'm trying to resist buying some body scrubs because they are on sale for $9 right now. I have 5 of them now. I don't need anymore ! Resist, resist, resist! Now I do need a protein deep condish to alternate with my Hairveda protein stuff, hmmm....let me just go & look..

i recieved my stuff today, the fortifying mask, olive and orange, banana brulee, tee tree, and the gillian butter.
i must say i am highly dissapointed in te smell change of the banana brulee but i hope it works the same. i think im really going to like he gillian butter. i used some when i got home and it sofened my hair and gave a nice shine i just hope that in the morning is still soft. i got it in pink lemonade and itsmells really nice.

and why is gift wrapping just adding tissue paper?

I ordered the Banana Brulee, SheScentIt.com sent me the receipt for me to pay (because I'm intn'l)... I was having a little buyers remore because I already ordered some JBCO from another site.. but fine.. FINE! I'll get it... :look::grin:

i really love the banana brulee but now it smells like soap. i know i wont reorder this anymore because smells like that are strong to me and tend to give me headaches. but i love the scent of the olive and orange and cant wait to use it this sunday.

I love the Seyani Hair Butter. :lick: I've used it for about a year or so now and it is the best moisturizer for my hair. It gives me excellent sheen and moisture but it doesn't weigh my hair down. If I use it on wet hair, after my leave it, it gives me a lot of body and makes my hair look like its been flatironed.

I stray and try other moisturizers but I always come back to the Seyani.:yep:

I'm ordering more avocado condish and the fortifying mask as well. Love this stuff!! I use her poo, condish, leave-in and hair butter every week!!!

yes..I just ordered the bigger bottle of Advocado conditioner-its that good to me. I like her Olive and Orange conditioner, I use it after my ORS Replenish Pak. Just to give it a boost. I used her Bannana Brulee..but replacing it with LeKair Cholesterol Plus (strengthing version)..the price is kind of high and Im not a big fan of it..So something had to go.

yes..I just ordered the bigger bottle of Advocado conditioner-its that good to me. I like her Olive and Orange conditioner, I use it after my ORS Replenish Pak. Just to give it a boost. I used her Bannana Brulee..but replacing it with LeKair Cholesterol Plus (strengthing version)..the price is kind of high and Im not a big fan of it..So something had to go.

have you every use her shampoo? im trying to find a good sls free shampoo

The Hemp shampoo is the best SLS free shampoo I have ever used. It is so moisturizing and it lathers up really well. I am in love!

:sekret: is there a code... where's that thread for the lhcf discount...

This is not Fab asking this.. Fab is done buying... this is "Sasha Fabulosity" (evil laugh muhahaha)... :lachen:

The avocado condish/rinse is now a staple for me. With my last order I got a sample of the fortifying mask and a full size of the banana brulee. I liked the mask, it didn't leave my hair dry and I notice with protein products sometimes that's the case. The banana brulee is pretty good too, my hair felt moisturized but not as much as when I use the avocado rinse...that's defintely my fav so far.

I want to sample some of the butters in my next order:grin:

Has anyone tried these new products:
  • Macadamia Fixing Gel
  • Super Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse
  • Jojoba Hair Milk

Do any of you guys get greasy feeling hair after applying the Seyani Hair Butter? My hair doesn't seem to like it and I am upset because the ingredients are lovely. I think I'm going to try it on wet hair after I apply my leave in.

Back