shortest section of hair is in the FRONT!

collegeDoll

its a small section on the right. ugh it looks so torn up! i mean i can cover it with a bang but i dont just wanna cover it i want to fix it. i RARELY touch it with heat but i wont at all anymore. the rest of my hair is growin like a weed which makes it look even more odd. HELP!:sad:

I think the front is alot of people's problem for some odd reason when it comes to growth. I'm still very uneven when it comes to my growth. I'm a little past SL in the front and touching BSL in the back. The one thing that has help me is stretching my relaxer so my hair in the front has a chance of catching up with my front. I also put less strain to my front by not making my bun tight, and messaging that area wit essential oils.

My hair in the front is shorter also. Because when I was wearing weaves that part was always out and abused the most. When I first started wearing my hair out a year ago, I couldn't even wear the front out. I had to wear my hair clipped back in the front. Now it has grown out considerably and are approaching chin length. But it also grows the slowest when my hair in the front used to grow the fastest.

The shortest, slowest to grow, kinkiest section of my hair is in the front.
Try to put some MT on it but einh, I get too lazy to follow-up...

I think the front is alot of people's problem for some odd reason when it comes to growth. I'm still very uneven when it comes to my growth. I'm a little past SL in the front and touching BSL in the back. The one thing that has help me is stretching my relaxer so my hair in the front has a chance of catching up with my front. I also put less strain to my front by not making my bun tight, and messaging that area wit essential oils.

how do you stretch your relaxers in the front? like what do you use to slick it down because my edges get crazy lol

My hair in the front is shorter also. Because when I was wearing weaves that part was always out and abused the most. When I first started wearing my hair out a year ago, I couldn't even wear the front out. I had to wear my hair clipped back in the front. Now it has grown out considerably and are approaching chin length. But it also grows the slowest when my hair in the front used to grow the fastest.

did it start going out as soon as you stopped using heat or did you baby it?

how do you stretch your relaxers in the front? like what do you use to slick it down because my edges get crazy lol

I get back NG b4 I start seeing enough to relax NG in the front around 4 to 5 weeks post. I always wet bun/bag. I been doing this for over a year. I first either wash/co-wash, DC, and rinse. Then with damp hair I use my moisturizers and sealers and detangle my hair with a wire tooth comb. Then I take about 2 half dollars sizes of FOTE Aloe Vera gel and slick my hair back. I take it down every 3 days and start all over.

Back