Should I buy this soft bonnet dryer?

Neith

Hmmm...

I'd go with the soft one, but...

I had a vidal sasson ionic soft bonnet dryer that worked very well.

It's no pibbs, but it can do the job and leave your hair healthy, it was cheap and ionic.

Is there anywhere else you could order a really good one from? Amazon.UK doesn't have a great selection...

http://www.amazon.com/Belson-Ionic-...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1218246907&sr=8-2

This one looks better... that's on the american site though.

I just think ionic is better and none of the ones you listed say that.

Good luck getting a dryer!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I say go for the Babyliss! You'll be able to do more with it I believe. I once had a soft bonnet dryer that I ended up giving away. It took SO LONG to dry my hair, but it wasn't a Vidal Sassoon. Perhaps that one is a better one than the one I had. (can't remember the brand)

ScarletPhoenix

Right now my hair is shoulder length and I have alot of rollers in it. I find that on high my very thick hair is 85% in 30 minutes. I tend to do my hair at night so I sleep with my rollers in, very old school and roll my hair every night, and I have gorgeous curls in the morning. I have a soft bonnet vidal sassion right now and it works. When my hair gets longer and the rollers get bigger I can tell that it won't work because it won't fit. I would definitely get it if you think its going to be more convenient for you.

Penspringz

Hmmm...

I'd go with the soft one, but...

I had a vidal sasson ionic soft bonnet dryer that worked very well.

It's no pibbs, but it can do the job and leave your hair healthy, it was cheap and ionic.

Is there anywhere else you could order a really good one from? Amazon.UK doesn't have a great selection...

http://www.amazon.com/Belson-Ionic-...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1218246907&sr=8-2

This one looks better... that's on the american site though.

I just think ionic is better and none of the ones you listed say that.

Good luck getting a dryer!
That dryer looks good. It has some great reviews. Do you think they will ship to the UK?

Penspringz

Right now my hair is shoulder length and I have alot of rollers in it. I find that on high my very thick hair is 85% in 30 minutes. I tend to do my hair at night so I sleep with my rollers in, very old school and roll my hair every night, and I have gorgeous curls in the morning. I have a soft bonnet vidal sassion right now and it works. When my hair gets longer and the rollers get bigger I can tell that it won't work because it won't fit. I would definitely get it if you think its going to be more convenient for you.

Is yours the same as the one on my link? How powerful is yours. The one I found is 600 watts. I'm not sure how good that is as I have nothing to compare it to. :look:
My hair is still quite short so it should be ok for me. I hope. :ohwell:

ScarletPhoenix

No mine has a gold top part. But it works just fine for me. I hate dryers so I am not going to sit under them too long. I use this one while I am on the computer playing games or something to make time go by faster. I believe that that one will be just fine for you. I paid $20 for mine and it has been well worth it.