Should I cut...

Hey CaramelMiss,

IMO it depends on how you plan on wearing your hair the most. If you're going to wear it in its natural state OR straight, I would trim the middle and try to make it even.

If you want to do protective styles for a while like in your avatar, then I would wait because your ends look healthy. Perhaps the sides just have to catch up.

Hope that helps :) .

I agree with OneinaMillion your hair looks healthy enough...if you really wanted to you could trim (but I don't think you have to go over two inches)...Judging by the length of your hair, if you wanted to cut more you hair would grow back quickly anyhow...
Had you asked this question 3 weeks ago, I would have totally suggested you don't...this is after my beautician cut much of my hair that I worked on to get to start of my shoulders (now I realize after a stressful year, it had to go since it started to fall out)...
So if you can work with it at its current length walk away from the scissors, if you want it even it up some than just take off just enough

Thanks everyone I think I will not cut it I was seriously thinking about doing cause it was uneven but I think I will just cut it to make it look more even. Thanks again:D

You can just even it out a little, but 2-3 inches it no way necessary, the ends look healthy to me!

OneInAMillion said:
Hey CaramelMiss,

IMO it depends on how you plan on wearing your hair the most. If you're going to wear it in its natural state OR straight, I would trim the middle and try to make it even.

If you want to do protective styles for a while like in your avatar, then I would wait because your ends look healthy. Perhaps the sides just have to catch up.

Hope that helps :) .

I totally agree if your going to be protective stylin and wearing it curly you cant tell its uneven. Your ends dont look bad at all.

I agree with everyone as well. Your hair looks very healthy.
I cut my hair about 6 mths ago but only because my ends were thin and didn't look very healthy.

Your hair does look healthy. Personally, I would wait to trim it (not cut 2-3 inches) until April when you said you will be applying heat again.
Looking good though!!! ;)

Back