Should I Switch to Ovation??

Chameleonchick

I have been using Megatek for a while and it has been pretty good to me. I have been wondering should I try Ovation while they are offering this gift pack....now I don't want to spend the extra money, but I would like to get to my goal of APL by March. I am about 2 inches away. For ladies that switched over to Ovation was it really that much better or should I just stick to what I know.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I use both. I've noticed lots of thickness (probaly due to megatek), not much lengthwise though; i'm hoping my growth spurt comes sometime in the spring (I'm assuming I have'nt had it because of the winter months - i've heard that hair grows slower in the winter months)...

You know, I looked at the holiday deal, and it's a pretty good deal, I hope I will have the money cuz I'm going to order the holiday deal....I would say go for it, OCT gives you length doesn't it?

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I use both and since they are having that AWESOME I bought 2 kits :look: I use ovation in the morning and MT at night. I am on a mission.

yodie

I had the same question and treated myself to OCT. I mix OCT and MT in the same color applicator bottle. Just started this, so I'll have to wait and see if I get growth alot quicker.

MT has given me all the thickness in the world.