Shout out to Ambitious1013: i luv ur hair

sexy c

I love ur hair I think u have made a lot of progress. I'm at the length u r at March 06. I hope to be shoulder length in december. Keep growing girl u are one of my hair idols:) :) :) :)

scarcity21

i lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb her hair...plus(no homo) she is so beautiful...kinda favors the Mowry sisters:)

sexy c

scarcity21 said:
i lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb her hair...plus(no homo) she is so beautiful...kinda favors the Mowry sisters:)

She is very beautiful and that hair color is to die for.

SpiritJunkie

i haven't been around for a while & when I saw her progress I almost died!! :clapping: gorgeous..the color everything looks real nice and very impressive.

she knows that i admire her hair already!!;)

cmw45

OKAY, While we are shouting people out can I please give a shout out to
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=1409

Michelle3147...her hair is gorgeous! I mean, her hair looks just like Macherieamors hair except she's brastrap. I mean gorgeous hair. :eek: :eek:

Sorry to blow up your spot Michelle but you soooooooooo derserve it.

Last edited:

Cayenne0622

I love Ambi!! Very sweet and her hair is incredible. I can't figure out how you ladies are retaining both length and fullness. My hair has been acting a fool. It went from massive shedding to light shedding but then the breakage kicked and has not stopped so I have to keep trimming to keep from having long thin hair vs short healthy hair. I'm so jealous.;)

nikkivale

i admit, i'm one of her hair stalkers. She has some great growth and retention and i've incorporated some of the products she uses in my regimen

Ambitious1013

Aww! Thank you so much ladies! I just got back from out of town and I am trying to catch up on what I missed. :lol: I truly did not expect this! I appreciate all of the kind words that all of you said. Your encouragement truly helps!!!!!
It was mentioned that I look like someone. If my face is shown somewhere, please let me know. I had no idea that it was because all this time I thought I was :sekret:

THANKS AGAIN LHCF LADIES!!!!!! :D

scarcity21

Ambitious1013 said:
Aww! Thank you so much ladies! I just got back from out of town and I am trying to catch up on what I missed. :lol: I truly did not expect this! I appreciate all of the kind words that all of you said. Your encouragement truly helps!!!!!
It was mentioned that I look like someone. If my face is shown somewhere, please let me know. I had no idea that it was because all this time I thought I was :sekret:

THANKS AGAIN LHCF LADIES!!!!!! :D

My bad...i had ur s/n mixed with so1913....but wow...ur progress is AMAZING!:lol: