CARLIE!! How did u get ur hair to grow so fast?

Lovelylocs

I was looking at ur album and I saw how u went from shoulder length to bra strap in 1 year!! What is your secret? That is a lot of growth.

Carlie

No secret. I just did what most people here are already doing. I cut the heat and kept my hair in a bun (protective style). I spritzed my ends w. water and SCurl to keep them moisturized and I ended up only having to trim once that year. No matter how fast the hair grows, it doesn't make a difference unless you're able to retain that growth (retention is the key). I also stayed consistent. It's a blessing! :yep:

Take Care,
Carlie

Carlie

My natural hair before relaxing was very thick. :yep: I guess my hair always grew. I don't know how fast though because I never paid much attention to it and I never focused on retaining my growth.

MomofThreeBoys

Well, I just have to say how impressed I am with your hair growth and retention.

I love looking at your pics and your blog!:notworthy

sweetpeadst

I have a question Carlie!!! Can I have about 2 inches???? I promise anter you give tem to me I will retain them!!! PLEASE! You do have a beautiful head of hair!

DMarie

Carlie, What's your journal password?? And what do you use to moisturize your buns with before you put them up?? Heck, I need the whole routine with hair like that!!

DMarie

Carlie

sweetpeadst said:
I have a question Carlie!!! Can I have about 2 inches???? I promise anter you give tem to me I will retain them!!! PLEASE! You do have a beautiful head of hair!

:rofl: I promised some to some others as well but maybe I can send you 2 inches when I chop.:lol:

jamiette

Carlie!!!
I have to know as well, how did you do it? Your pictures are amazing, I thought that maybe I was seein' the dates wrong, but I wasn't. The amount of growth you got in one years time is very impressive!!! So share girl, watch eatin', drinkin', greasin' with...I wanna be like you :notworthy :p :notworthy

Nay

Carlie's beautiful hair is only outdone by her beautiful personality. She is one of the many ladies that make this board so special.

And I just know that before long she will be FOTM. She deserves it!

Carlie

Nay: Wow, I really wasn't prepared for that!
How sweet...thank you! :Rose: I'm trying to be like you now...long, thick, beautiful natural hair is my new goal! :grin:

Senimoni: You is one crazy gal! :rofl:

cincybrownsugar:
Another major inspiration!
:eek:

I am really so inspired by everyone on here because of the drive and ambition everyone has. :yep: For those that requested the pw to my journal, I'll be pming you momentarily. However, my journal still needs a lot of updating/changes to some info.

Thank you ladies!

MomofThreeBoys

Don't forget me Carlie! I'm wanna see the latest and greatest Carlie pics and journal entries!!!!:grin:
Carlie said:
Nay: Wow, I really wasn't prepared for that!
How sweet...thank you! :Rose: I'm trying to be like you now...long, thick, beautiful natural hair is my new goal! :grin:

Senimoni: You is one crazy gal! :rofl:

cincybrownsugar: Another major inspiration!
:eek:

I am really so inspired by everyone on here because of the drive and ambition everyone has. :yep: For those that requested the pw to my journal, I'll be pming you momentarily. However, my journal still needs a lot of updating/changes to some info.

Thank you ladies!