I love your bun!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Aerie17
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Beloved said:
[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
...I noticed that my hair reaches my shoulders,versus when it is in it's shrunken state,my hair is just below my earlobes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have just documented this in my hair album. Since the big chop, I have gotten used to not having hair graze my neck. The other day, I applied conditioner mixed with oil and detangled with a Denman brush. My hair is back to my shoulders! I was shocked and tried to shrink it back up. I guess it's gonna take a little while, though cause my shake n go is still hanging longer than usual. Gotta love shrinkage!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wee girl! That Denman Brush is something else,ain't it?

[ QUOTE ]
micarae said:
I have about 50% shrinkage, I love it. Everyone at work gets a kick out of my hair when I wear my shrunken twists(done on wet hair) and then I come to work 2 weeks later with my blown dry twists and vice versa.
clap.gif
And don't let me wear my hair straigtened in the back or my BAA, they really have a fit!
spinning.gif
I love it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you have some hair,Micarae!Although I admire others hair, you are and will forever be my hair inspiration. Simply beautiful girl!

When I was natural, my hair 35%. When I hit shoulderlength straight, it was earlobe length. Shrinkage can be very deceiving.

[ QUOTE ]
OshunCurls said:
This is so true- I have a love/hate relationship with shrinkage

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both,girl,but it will be aaaight.

[ QUOTE ]
Bublnbrnsuga said:
[ QUOTE ]
OshunCurls said:
This is so true- I have a love/hate relationship with shrinkage

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both,girl,but it will be aaaight.

[/ QUOTE ]

It most definitely will be alright, trust me lady! Thank you for the compliment!
wink.gif

Back