Siggy - Help Please!!!

Jaxhair

:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed:perplexed

I want my siggy to read this and I'll probably add to it:

Challenges:
Growth AidsII; APL by Dec '09; Downright Delish DC '09; PSC100 - kinky twists; Holistic Bodycare 2009 - Health & Fitness to the max!
http://members.fotki.com/jacsquests/about/
http://www.jaxhair.blogspot.com/

I keep getting this whenever I try:

1. Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 5 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.
I don't get it. What am I doing wrong? I see other siggys with more in them?????

Jaxhair

Oh... Didn't want to let anything go:nono::nono: but oh well:ohwell::sad:

Thanks for trying to help though - muchly appreciated. Might upload a photo to the siggy, see if I can get more text in with that.....

vnaps

u might want to also try putting the links in the same line???? it will look a bit messy but at least you can fit everyting.....

i also reduced the size of my font....did not leave any space greater than 1 between words......

hth

Jaxhair

u might want to also try putting the links in the same line???? it will look a bit messy but at least you can fit everyting.....

i also reduced the size of my font....did not leave any space greater than 1 between words......

hth

Thanks vnaps. I'm trying to figure out how to make my links into single words. That'll get them into one line....

crlsweetie912

You type in the one word you want
ex:

Blog
Then highlight it and click the link icon

Then you paste the link in the box.
That should give you one word, but when you click on it, it will take you to the site.
HTH.

Jaxhair

ex:

Blog

That should give you one word, but when you click on it, it will take you to the site.
HTH.

Phew! Thank you ever so much! :kiss:. This siggy has frustrated me all afternoon! It's done now, so I'm happy Jacquie again. Thanks again!

vnaps

ex:

Blog

HTH.

i didnt know this....thanks as well!!!

MA2010

ex:

Blog

HTH.

I've been wondering how to do this forever!!!!